+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GOS

GOS

Jeez. Never even mentioned us

They dissected every penalty decision apart from the one against us

No credit for the keepers save which I thought was fantastic and every one else said it was a poor penalty
    Biased English media once again makes me sick

Re: GOS

You shouldn’t have to ask why.

In fact we were the only cub that never got a mention

Didn't watch it but I'm afraid we have got to get used to this kind of thing as fans and not let it get us down.
    Hopefully the players will not be reading anything into his kind of thing, morale and belief are the things if we are down on then we are fooked.

Very noticable a couple of poor decisions went against us during yesterday's game which, had they been the other way round, could well have seen plenty of focus on City, all negative!
    Even Eddie Howe, who I like, disappointed me with some of his comments.

It will be hard enough to compete this season without the all the propaganda that follows us round.
    If we can make CCS a fortress with the crowd being the extra man, then it could be an enjoyable ride.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Didn't watch it but I'm afraid we have got to get used to this kind of thing as fans and not let it get us down.
    Hopefully the players will not be reading anything into his kind of thing, morale and belief are the things if we are down on then we are fooked.

Very noticable a couple of poor decisions went against us during yesterday's game which, had they been the other way round, could well have seen plenty of focus on City, all negative!
    Even Eddie Howe, who I like, disappointed me with some of his comments.

It will be hard enough to compete this season without the all the propaganda that follows us round.
    If we can make CCS a fortress with the crowd being the extra man, then it could be an enjoyable ride.
    They analysed every other game and spoke only of Bournemouth, no mention of whether it was a penalty or not like they did the other games no mention of what a great penalty save it was no mention of Cardiff city full stop ****ing disgraceful it was ***** the lot of them Ben I’m forever blowing bubbles shepherd and Chris unbelievable Jeff kamara , **** the lot of them I say