Zohore
    This I reckon.

Re: Team Vs Newcastle?

Etheridge
    Bennett Morrison Bamba Richards
    Arter Ralls
    Reid
    Hoilett Zohore/Ward/Madine Murphy

As nice a footballer as he is I don't think we can play Reid as focal point.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    This I reckon.
    Can’t see him dropping Bamba, so Manga on the bench, other than that, I think that’ll be team he picks. I would like him to pick Jazz Richards over Peltier, however he seems to trust Peltier.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Etheridge
    Richards
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Cunningham
    Arter
    Ralls
    Reid
    Murphy
    Hoilett
    Zohore
    He won’t, and shouldn’t drop Bennett

Etheridge
    Pelts Morrison Bamba Bennett
    Ralls Arter
    Murphy Reid hoilett
    Zohore

Jon Parkin is my definition of a lump.

Zohore is quick, good either the ball at his feet. Less good in the air.

I disagree with Shute. I think Zohore and Reid together might be very interesting and could be very good

I think NML starts again. Murphy looked dangerous when he came on. Both going forward and when defending. Our Neil wouldn't have liked that.

Carl Dale quite right. Murphy had better not mess up again.
    I think only 6 players are nailed onto start.
    Etheridge
    Morrison
    Bennett
    Arter
    Ralls
    Junior.

Arguments can be made for or against the rest. I stand by my original team with Manga at RB, Bamba back and Reed, Murphy and Zohore all play.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Carl Dale quite right. Murphy had better not mess up again.
    I think only 6 players are nailed onto start.
    Etheridge
    Morrison
    Bennett
    Arter
    Ralls
    Junior.

Arguments can be made for or against the rest. I stand by my original team with Manga at RB, Bamba back and Reed, Murphy and Zohore all play.
    As we have seen on many occasions, Manga cannot play at RB. Square peg in round hole.
    We also have to be careful of making changes for the sake of it and get settled team as soon as.

For me, Arter in plus Ken with Reid in behind and leave the defence as is (needs some work done on it in training this week mind)

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    As we have seen on many occasions, Manga cannot play at RB. Square peg in round hole.
    We also have to be careful of making changes for the sake of it and get settled team as soon as.

For me, Arter in plus Ken with Reid in behind and leave the defence as is (needs some work done on it in training this week mind)
    What if Zohore is still injured? Neil Warnock seemed optimistic, but not certain, that he would be okay for Saturday. Reid was very isolated at Bournemouth and would need more support if he was to play up there again. Like others, I would prefer to see him playing behind a main striker and if that can't be Zohore, then I think it may be Ward based on the fact he came on before Madine did at Bournemouth.
    I'm guessing Neil Warnock will go with a back four at home, so Bamba into defence (suppose it would have to be for Manga) and Paterson on to the bench with Arter and Camarasa coming in and Ward for NML if Zohore doesn't make it - I'd also have Richards in for Peltier, but I don't think that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What if Zohore is still injured? Neil Warnock seemed optimistic, but not certain, that he would be okay for Saturday. Reid was very isolated at Bournemouth and would need more support if he was to play up there again. Like others, I would prefer to see him playing behind a main striker and if that can't be Zohore, then I think it may be Ward based on the fact he came on before Madine did at Bournemouth.
    I'm guessing Neil Warnock will go with a back four at home, so Bamba into defence (suppose it would have to be for Manga) and Paterson on to the bench with Arter and Camarasa coming in and Ward for NML if Zohore doesn't make it - I'd also have Richards in for Peltier, but I don't think that will happen.
    With no Zohore, I'd play Ward and then Reid behind him, with Murphy and Hoilett wide. I'd also play Peltier but Newcastle will have a target man in Rondon or Joselu and I'm not wild about him peeling onto Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes I too Think that Reid would be effective behind the front man which is why Ken is vital to us IMO.

Haven't really seen enough of Ward nor Madine but my feeling is that either could do a job.

Whatever Warnock goes with, id like to see some stability within the side going forward as i believe in order to get the best out of a player, he needs to feel part of the team and have a good run in it.

Madine still has plenty of question marks against him but this is in no small part down to the fact that he has not, for whatever reason, had a good run of games with us.

We don't really want to be experimenting with players but if the system is consistent, say a case of the striker being a target man holding it up bringing our better attacking players into the game like Hoilett, Murphy and Reid, as oppose to one playing off the shoulder, then it shouldn't matter who that striker is.

Defensively, I too think that NW may go for Sol over Bruno in defence as he has done before. Defensive mistakes just have to be eliminated in this league and Bamba makes less than Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Some of you have gone extremely attacking. I really don't think Zohore and Reid should be in the same starting line up unless we are chasing the game. I think the priority for next saturday is keeping a clean sheet and maybe taking a chance or two.

Etheridge
    Peltier
    Morrison
    Bamba (get him back where he belongs, making blocks and organising the defence)
    Bennett
    Camarasa (depends on how he does in training, otherwise Paterson)
    Ralls
    Arter
    Hoilett
    Murphy
    Zohore (if fit, if not Reid)
    This looks more realistic.
    Manga is not a Premiership defender. Get Bamba out of midfield and partnered again with Morrison.
    After and Camaras should be given a starting place. Cameras on coming off with 30 minutes to go if not working (not the other wat around).
    Reid to keep his place

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    This is what I think Warnock will do
    Etheridge
    Manga
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett
    Arter
    Ralls
    Reed
    Hoilett
    Murphy
    Zohore
    I'd settle for that.

Etheridge
    Peltier
    Morrison
    Bamba
    Bennett
    Ralls
    Arter
    Murphy
    Hoilett
    Reid
    Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Etheridge
    Peltier
    Morrison
    Bamba
    Bennett
    Ralls
    Arter
    Murphy
    Hoilett
    Reid
    Zohore
    This is what I think it might be if Ken is fit. Otherwise Ward or possibly Madine if he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    This is what I think it might be if Ken is fit. Otherwise Ward or possibly Madine if he isn't.
    Yep, change Zohore for Ward or Madine if not fit.

That team will have enough to beat Newcastle I reckon.