+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SPURS new ground may not be ready for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPURS new ground may not be ready for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SPURS new ground may not be ready for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    problem with plumbing, can`t get the toilets to flush properly.

Re: SPURS new ground may not be ready for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    The same scummy fans who threw coins on Saturday would probably wreck the toilets aswell so might as well let us play there.

With all the building work that has taken place, and is taking place next to the stadium, is there any coach parking left? Terrible location for such a large stadium. Train it is then.

Nooooooooo. Ffs, I was looking forward to going to the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    I for one, would be prepared to hold it in until after the game

Game moved to Wembley officially now. Some issue with safety systems?

We’d have given the world to see The City at Wembley before 2008, we’ve been ruined these last 10 years, ruined I tell you😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We’d have given the world to see The City at Wembley before 2008, we’ve been ruined these last 10 years, ruined I tell you������
    I think Spurs should face an FA investigation. You can now, legitimately, argue that this change favours (or indeed works against) Cardiff and Liverpool. This is the top league in the world (supposedly), and I can't ever recall a team playing a couple of home fixtures in a different stadium. Can you?

Been told it's £90 to park the coach at Wembley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for confirmation on this, but it was £50 to £60 for cup games, but to charge for a LEAGUE game is disgraceful

Seen a lot of talk on Twitter/Facebook of large allocation because the game is at Wembley now.

Allocations in the Prem are 10% of capacity, if stadium holds less than 30k. Anything over 30k and it's a flat amount of 3,000 tickets. Can obviously be increased if home club wants; but can't think of any obvious example of where that's likely to happen.

Been told it's £90 to park the coach at Wembley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for confirmation on this, but it was £50 to £60 for cup games, but to charge for a LEAGUE game is disgraceful
    I think they are in trouble here tone and might have to commit to wembley for the rest of the season as rules do not allow you to play at two home stadiums in one season plus the fact that they had hiked the season ticket prices from what fans were paying last season at wembley.
    another issue is they were contracted to hold nfl games there in the autumn which have also got to be moved to wembley. I do work in london and knowing the labour pool available up there the project was ridiculously over ambitious and they must have known for a few months they were never going to finish on time

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    Game moved to Wembley officially now. Some issue with safety systems?
    Spurs need to obtain a health and safety certificate by holding two ramp up matches to test out their systems. Looks like they can't fit these in given the work that still needs to be undertaken. No certificate makes it illegal to hold matches there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I think Spurs should face an FA investigation. You can now, legitimately, argue that this change favours (or indeed works against) Cardiff and Liverpool. This is the top league in the world (supposedly), and I can't ever recall a team playing a couple of home fixtures in a different stadium. Can you?
    You're right. It won't be allowed and Spurs will have to play the whole season in one home stadium.

CardiffCitySince1927

If they play a home game at Wembley that means they are not going to play at their new ground.

The PL rules state that you cannot change home ground mid-season

But it was already agreed that that the Fulham game would be at Wembley and no one had any complaints about that.

Meaning Spurs had the green light to play at two stadiums this coming season.

I'm not happy we re being messed about, and there's quite a fuss being made on TalkSport about it this morning being morally wrong of Spurs to try and buy their way out of a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    But it was already agreed that that the Fulham game would be at Wembley and no one had any complaints about that.

Meaning Spurs had the green light to play at two stadiums this coming season.

I'm not happy we re being messed about, and there's quite a fuss being made on TalkSport about it this morning being morally wrong of Spurs to try and buy their way out of a problem
    mike
    i believe the one game dispensation was agreed before the build and was not a last minute issue as this is

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    mike
    i believe the one game dispensation was agreed before the build and was not a last minute issue as this is
    Just make them play all their games at Wembley this season now. That'll given them time to sort their new ground out and they can compensate fans with refunds on the overpriced season tickets they were made to upgrade. Then pay Wembley the fees to use the ground and suck up the costs of being unrealistically ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Just make them play all their games at Wembley this season now. That'll given them time to sort their new ground out and they can compensate fans with refunds on the overpriced season tickets they were made to upgrade. Then pay Wembley the fees to use the ground and suck up the costs of being unrealistically ambitious.
    Wasn't there talk last year of reversing fixtures so they played away until the stadium was ready?