+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle home on general sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Newcastle home on general sale

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Not this season, but all of the tickets sold last season had a restricted view. No matter where you were sat, you couldn't see a Premier League match.

I believe Leeds have been selling those tickets since 2004.
    they will probably be doing a buy one - get two free offer again, once your relegation is confirmed again.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    they will probably be doing a buy one - get two free offer again, once your relegation is confirmed again.
    Well at least we’re there to be relegated, unlike some.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    I never get why this is funny? Surely the cheaper more people can see a match the better? Especially if it encourages more people to see get into football?

South Wales is a working class ares, there isn't the disposable income there once was, any way people can be encouraged to watch a match the better.

In the current climate where many working class families are struggling to get by I don't get the obsession with empty seats etc, especially when some rip off merchants are charging 50 quid to watch a match. Football clubs are supposed to be hubs of the community not vapid corporations charging extortionate prices for an hour and a half of entertainment.

This sums up that ridiculous tribalism article yesterday, bragging about a club over charging local people while getting smug about it while never attending a live game. Baffling nonsense.