+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bournemouth's Manga penalty

Bournemouth's Manga penalty

Just saw it on highlights - no way is that a penalty

Re: Bournemouth's Manga penalty

Wilson tripped over himself. Laughable penalty.

On the stream I watched the commentators were saying "ohhh yeah he's clipped him". Just siding with the referee to make themselves look like they know what they're on about.

Never a pen - just a bit of a tangle. No-one on motd thought it was a penalty either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post

On the stream I watched the commentators were saying "ohhh yeah he's clipped him". Just siding with the referee to make themselves look like they know what they're on about.
    On my stream they were talking Croatian, so have no idea what they thought of the decision. Decent picture though, that hardly buffered and didn’t stop once..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    On my stream they were talking Croatian, so have no idea what they thought of the decision. Decent picture though, that hardly buffered and didn’t stop once..
    It was an American stream through IPTV.

My stream had 2 commentators, both with Irish accents ?
    Both agreed it was a very soft penalty & both also said that the Bournemouth player that committed the 2 footed studs up tackle should have been red carded.

I agree with you.

Totally shite decision.

Fuming 😂

Friend has never been friendly to us and always given us shite decisions

Whilst these didn’t cost us the game, it’s going to be common occurance this year.

Too much weighting on the top 6-8 to succeed not to give any benefit to the other teams.

I know it was Bournemouth but not a chance in hell were going to be given anything this year ( perhaps our style of play last year was aided slightly)

1 game down, I would say we’re over 2 critical decisions Down

But he "felt contact", what did you expect him to do?

The way he went down says everything, never a penalty

When was this studs up tackle? I can't remember it

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The way he went down says everything, never a penalty

When was this studs up tackle? I can't remember it
    Charlie "the Devil went down to Georgia" Daniels on Hoilett I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Charlie "the Devil went down to Georgia" Daniels on Hoilett I think it was.
    Cheers

Hoilett was being fouled all game

Be interesting if someone kept a record over season of big calls that go for and against us. I remember we seemed very fortunate with decisions in the title winning season but then in the PL got a very rough ride took us ages to get a pen and should have had about 5 in the Liverpool game

"Charlie "the Devil went down to Georgia" Daniels on Hoilett I think it was."

Yes Daniels made at least 3 really bad tackles that should have been red or yellow cards so shouldn"t have been on the pitch..
    Kevin Friend didn"t even speak to him until after his 3rd bad tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    "Charlie "the Devil went down to Georgia" Daniels on Hoilett I think it was."

Yes Daniels made at least 3 really bad tackles that should have been red or yellow cards so shouldn"t have been on the pitch..
    Kevin Friend didn"t even speak to him until after his 3rd bad tackle.
    Eddie Howe had the cheek to insinuate that it is City who were the 'dirty' ones.

Even though we do play a direct style of football and try and play a pressing game, I don't believe I'm being biased when I say that we are not an overly physical team.

This tag we have of being a physical side will be tough to shake off.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Be interesting if someone kept a record over season of big calls that go for and against us. I remember we seemed very fortunate with decisions in the title winning season but then in the PL got a very rough ride took us ages to get a pen and should have had about 5 in the Liverpool game
    Still remember that bullshit decision where Mutch & Theophile-Catherine were forced off the pitch despite one not receiving treatment, leaving us 2 short at a Liverpool corner, which they promptly scored from! Alan Shearer then had the cheek on MOTD to whinge about us not having men on the posts!