+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nasty, Grim Morning!!!!

Nasty, Grim Morning!!!!

What happened to the long hot summer that was forecast recently? Awful morning here in Caerfilthy☔️☔️☔️. If it keeps up be a nice, nippy pitch for our speed merchants on Saturday dinner time. (Bored, so saying dinner time to annoy the ‘lunch’ brigade😂😂)

Re: Nasty, Grim Morning!!!!

Certainly is.

My wedding anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Certainly is.

My wedding anniversary!
    Proves the theory that there’s always someone worse off than yourself, commiserations Cyclops, be strong & get through your day somehow, thoughts are with you mate👍👍👍😜😜😜 happy anniversary 👍

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    .... happy anniversary ��
    Why thanks.
    Our kids are paying for a stair rail and it is being fitted as I type. To be honest he's making a pigs ear of the job.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What happened to the long hot summer that was forecast recently? Awful morning here in Caerfilthy☔️☔️☔️. If it keeps up be a nice, nippy pitch for our speed merchants on Saturday dinner time. (Bored, so saying dinner time to annoy the ‘lunch’ brigade����)
    All the moaners will be happy now “it’s too hot” it’s was summer....snowflakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Why thanks.
    Our kids are paying for a stair rail and it is being fitted as I type. To be honest he's making a pigs ear of the job.
    You getting Thora Hird in to try it?