Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
Even if he did treat the clubs like shit (he didn’t) why is he the only one getting stories like this consistently in the press?

He got plucked from QPR as a youngster by Liverpool, just like Joe Hart did From Shrewsbury, just like Dele Ali did from MK dons, just like plenty of other England players. What did he do worse than them?

He had a couple of good seasons at Liverpool then wanted to move to a club where he could win things. How is that any different to Wayne Rooney or Jordon Henderson?

Even if he was an actual arse hole (read that article above he isn’t) why does he deserve this and no one other player does?

The reason he’s in the papers is because they know that a young, black, rich immigrants generates more outrage and clicks than anything else.

I don’t know where I said it’s fine for the press to treat anyone with mental healthy poorly. But I don’t know why it needs the false equivalency. There are plenty of other England players who have moved clubs and cheated on their wives, non of them get the level of negative coverage sterling does.
John Terry, David Beckham and Wayne Rooney just to name three who got pelters for not being able to keep their dick in their pants. But hey, they are white, so it doesn’t suit your agenda.