+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm calling for a limit on ...

Re: I'm calling for a limit on ...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's all very well, but you seem to be forgetting that he is a Muslim. That is the most important point.
    My apologies. I completely missed the crux of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You’ve already got the role wrapped up Coco
    OO you bitch

Hi, London resident here - we actually elect our mayor every 4 years in a democratic election rather than via posts on a Cardiff City forum. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    How can you blame Grenfell and knife crime on the mayor? Go on I’m looking forward to this.

Uber background check every driver btw.
    I notice there was no response to this. Knife crime is up because of police cuts and increased drug trafficking. I don’t know what you expect the mayor to change about this, any thoughts?

Blaming grenfell on him seems even more strange, are you blaming him for cladding choice, faulty fridges, fire brigade cuts, the legality of the cladding?

Were you this critical of boris?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Why? WTF has his religion to do with anything? Theresa May is mad, ask any Christian you know. All the Christians I know think she's bonkers - so do the Muslims for that matter.
    and the jews, buddhists, sikhs, pretty much anyone with a pulse really.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Knife crime is up in Wales is Khan to blame?
    ask kirk, he didn't like Khan either

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Eh? Why would Khan to be blame for a religion he’s not responsible for you prized plum?
    fixed your post, it makes much more sense now

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Because knife crime is up everywhere dickhead so is it Khans fault.
    No its the elite rich cocaine takers , gangs foster and supply that relationship, that create gang conflict and supply wars ,then the the elite go ooooh , that is awful ,why do we have gangs, are they vegan gangs .

Can we have a ban on rich, white, christian men tricking the masses into siding with them against their own interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    We have a winner
    Yes she makes strange, unpopular and wrong decisions, so do the opposition ( plenty recently revealed ) .

Lots of Christians support her ,and I'm guessing , not all think she bonkers .

You maybe confusing unpopular decisions/choices she makes that upset you politically , however most tough decision ,made in the name of authority usually upset folks , in my view that doesn't really fit will the theory that Christians think shes bonkers .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes she makes strange, unpopular and wrong decisions, so do the opposition ( plenty recently revealed ) .

You maybe confusing unpopular decisions/choices she makes that upset you politically , however most tough decision ,made in the name of authority usually upset folks , in my view that doesn't really fit will the theory that Christians think shes bonkers .

She’s been completely useless in every aspect of her job. I’d love to hear what positive things she’s done for the country. We are heading for a no deal ffs that will cripple the whole country.

Did you not understand the point he was making by mentioning her religion and the opinions of others of the same religion?