+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm calling for a limit on ...

I'm calling for a limit on ...

The number of LUNATIC Muslim London Mayors....ONE.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45196375

Me and ( I honestly believe) 90% of British muslims think he is totally bonkers. Ask any Muslim you know.
    He is a nutter.

Re: I'm calling for a limit on ...

What makes him a lunatic? He's done a decent job hasn't he? I voted for him when he won and if I'm back living there ever I'd vote for him again.

Have you spoken to 90 percent of British muslims? Why do you always react in such a ridiculous reactionary way? Have you ever thought about taking a breath and thinking things through?

Funny how Boris never got this much stick despite being a complete are hole.

Ask a Muslim what they think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I don’t understand why that matters but I was out for dinner with my mate and his Muslim wife a couple of weeks ago and I know she likes him.

You do realise most Muslims aren’t super religious don’t you, it’s like referring to yourself as a Christian every time you do anything.

The guy hasn’t done anything like Boris did during his time there, yet he gets a load of hate because he’s brown. And everyone laps it up.

Why? WTF has his religion to do with anything? Theresa May is mad, ask any Christian you know. All the Christians I know think she's bonkers - so do the Muslims for that matter.

Me and ( I honestly believe) 90% of British muslims think he is totally bonkers. Ask any Muslim you know.
    He is a nutter.
    I read the report. Was expecting him to be proposing something outlandish, like Spurs and Arsenal merging-No, he's proposing a cap on Mini Cabs-Not really an act of lunacy. What has his faith got to do with it, and why would Muslims have the upper hand on their analysis over his character-Surely anyone from London would do the trick.

I don't see the link between this action and him being a Muslim. Whether Muslims generally like him or not....well, I don't think anyone like him and much as he does, but he won't be the first London Mayor/candidate that is true for.

Are Uber still under restriction? Surely this just paves the way for them if not. How else do you control poor air quality and CO2 emission excess in London? Stop an extra runway. Something needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Why? WTF has his religion to do with anything? Theresa May is mad, ask any Christian you know. All the Christians I know think she's bonkers - so do the Muslims for that matter.
    We have a winner

Khan-age

Proposing a cap on mini cabs / black cabs whilst giving unlicesened, unchecked Uber drivers cart Blanche. He’s not called Khanage for nothing.

Grenfell under his watch. Knife crime on the rise on his watch.

It takes some kind of idiot to out buffoon Boris but Khanage has somehow managed it.

And the previous 2...

Boris Johnson and Ken Livingstone

2 of the stupidest slimiest people ever to enter politics

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Proposing a cap on mini cabs / black cabs whilst giving unlicesened, unchecked Uber drivers cart Blanche. He’s not called Khanage for nothing.

It takes some kind of idiot to out buffoon Boris but Khanage has somehow managed it.
    How can you blame Grenfell and knife crime on the mayor? Go on I’m looking forward to this.

Uber background check every driver btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Uber background check every driver btw.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Goodnight Khanage

������������������������

Goodnight Khanage
    They do I have a friend who works for them, can you prove they don't?

And I'm still waiting for you to answer the other point.

Knife crime is up in Wales is Khan to blame?

Really saddened by the OP. Top supporter.Thought those views belonged on the dark side and in the dark ages.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Knife crime is up in Wales is Khan to blame?
    Eh? Why would Khan to be blame for a region he’s not responsible for you prized plum?

Eh? Why would Khan to be blame for a region he’s not responsible for you prized plum?
    Because knife crime is up everywhere dickhead so is it Khans fault.

Because knife crime is up everywhere dickhead so is it Khans fault.
    Its up more in London than anywhere else in the world you odd job.

It’s also something he promised to tackle when campaigning.

Being the Mayor of London isn’t like being the Mayor of Barry where you open the village fete, or the donkey derby on the beach you clown.

Its up more in London than anywhere else in the world you odd job.But it is on the increase every City

It’s also something he promised to tackle when campaigning.Who doesen,t

Being the Mayor of London isn’t like being the Mayor of Barry where you open the village fete, or the donkey derby on the beach you clown.
    Maybe you could go as the clown

Maybe you could go as the clown
    You’ve already got the role wrapped up Coco

He is a nutter.
    What do you think a limit of one would mean?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Goodnight Khanage
    Answer the question

Its up more in London than anywhere else in the world you odd job.

It’s also something he promised to tackle when campaigning.

The police budget in London has been cut by over £600 million. This was Tessy May's decision when she was Home Secretary, not Khan's. There are less police officers, less community support officers, less back room staff, less equipment and poorer equipment. Cuts have consequences, and the cuts in the rest of the UK show similar trends towards rising crime.

Police officers in the Met are owed over 189,000 rest days - that's days they were meant to be off duty with their families cancelled due to lack of resources. They are unable to take these days as there is no one to cover for them when they are off. Contrary to popular belief, they do not get paid overtime for rest days cancelled with more than 5 days notice, nor do they get compensation for holidays that have been booked and are then cancelled.

The blame for rising crime - wherever it occurs in Wales & England is fairly and squarely on the shoulders of central government cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    The police budget in London has been cut by over £600 million. This was Tessy May's decision when she was Home Secretary, not Khan's. There are less police officers, less community support officers, less back room staff, less equipment and poorer equipment. Cuts have consequences, and the cuts in the rest of the UK show similar trends towards rising crime.

Police officers in the Met are owed over 189,000 rest days - that's days they were meant to be off duty with their families cancelled due to lack of resources. They are unable to take these days as there is no one to cover for them when they are off. Contrary to popular belief, they do not get paid overtime for rest days cancelled with more than 5 days notice, nor do they get compensation for holidays that have been booked and are then cancelled.

The blame for rising crime - wherever it occurs in Wales & England is fairly and squarely on the shoulders of central government cuts.
    That's all very well, but you seem to be forgetting that he is a Muslim. That is the most important point.