+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bobby Madley quits for personal reasons

Re: Bobby Madley quits for personal reasons

First Team

I would imagine some Twitter users are going to be looking at some seriously large legal bills quite shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I would imagine some Twitter users are going to be looking at some seriously large legal bills quite shortly.
    I doubt it but I certainly hope so. You'd imagine whatever personal circs forced him to quit have got to be pretty bad so I'm sure the last thing he needed was thousands of assholes spreading this kind of rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that so many people actually WANTED to watch the alleged non-existent video?

It's like we've stepped into a Black Mirror episode.

BTW, for those struggling to understand what a troll actually is, please read the above article. A troll is not merely someone who has a different opinion to others. The pathetic nature of society these days is to cry outrage when someone posts a disagreeable, but well thought out, opinion. But if anyone says there is a video of some bloke committing a crime of bestiality the same people go looking for the video. The amusing thing is that people's search history is available to various Government departments because of the Snooping Charter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that so many people actually WANTED to watch the alleged non-existent video?

BTW, for those struggling to understand what a troll actually is, please read the above article. A troll is not merely someone who has a different opinion to others. The pathetic nature of society these days is to cry outrage when someone posts a disagreeable, but well thought out, opinion. But if anyone says there is a video of some bloke committing a crime of bestiality the same people go looking for the video. The amusing thing is that people's search history is available to various Government departments because of the Snooping Charter.
    What was the well thought out opinion in the sin bin thread? You didn't even claim it as opinion you said it as a fact, you had the evidence to prove it and that you'd put it on here as soon as your son's toothache got better. There's not much point in claiming to be a regular guy when you lie about parks football to try and win an argument about sin bins on the message board of a team you don't support. Pointing out there are worse trolls than you doesn't help really, I think we're all aware of that.

Wow, it’s wasnt true.......who’d have guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

Thinly veiled “I looked everywhere for it but couldn’t find it” in my opinion