+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loads of empty seats today!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Loads of empty seats today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Centre of ninian looks half empty.

Embarrassing for the club. I wonder why they won’t allow season ticket holders to inform them they won’t be there so they can re sell the ticket on anymore?
    Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Embarrassing
    Why would they when tickets were already available?
    School hoidays, on Sky etc

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Why would they when tickets were already available?
    School hoidays, on Sky etc
    I was taking the proverbial of the stupid comment. Making out a crown I’d 30,700 is embarrassing, is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I was taking the proverbial of the stupid comment. Making out a crown I’d 30,700 is embarrassing, is embarrassing
    it was your first home game back in the premier league in years , it should have been packed to the rafters , regardless of it been televised ,

you might as well given the newcastle fans the ground and stuck the cardiff fans in the away end .

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    it was your first home game back in the premier league in years , it should have been packed to the rafters , regardless of it been televised ,

you might as well given the newcastle fans the ground and stuck the cardiff fans in the away end .
    Unless I have missed something, people are unable to be in two places at once when they are on holiday. You should know this more than most, as you are in Merthyr and the team you are supposed to support but rarely watch are in Leeds - whats your excuse ?. Also our ground holds 33200, so was at 92% capacity. Leeds attendance today was 33669, with a capacity of 37890 i.e. 89% capacity - not good for the best supported team in Europe is it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Unless I have missed something, people are unable to be in two places at once when they are on holiday. You should know this more than most, as you are in Merthyr and the team you are supposed to support but rarely watch are in Leeds - whats your excuse ?.
    i am not from merthyr fella and your support is laughable people on holiday etc, if leeds were playing at home in the premier league for the first time in years , you would not get a ticket for love nor money . .

its apathy fella, because many fans know that you will be fighting a relegation battle from day one , i do actually hope you stay up, but the passion for football in south wales is nothing like the passion for rugby

i am not from merthyr fella and your support is laughable people on holiday etc, if leeds were playing at home in the premier league for the first time in years , you would not get a ticket for love nor money . .

its apathy fella, because many fans know that you will be fighting a relegation battle from day one , i do actually hope you stay up, but the passion for football in south wales is nothing like the passion for rugby
    How many years exactly is it since Leeds were in the Premier League - please enlighten us all. If you spent as much time actually watching 'your' team as you do on here and stopped posting such utter rubbish you might get a bit more sympathetic treatment. On second thoughts - no you wouldnt.

Don’t know where you get the idea about more passion for the egg in South Wales fella,there’s plenty of six week supporters when the internationals come along but never go near a game apart from that,more people both watch the round ball and play the game,in every part of Wales than chase the egg.

That would be the same Newcastle who failed to sell out their allocation by 400 seats!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    That would be the same Newcastle who failed to sell out their allocation by 400 seats!
    you wont take anything like what newcastle brought to cardiff , even if they were giving tickets away do me a favour .

you wont take anything like what newcastle brought to cardiff , even if they were giving tickets away do me a favour .
    You know nothing - watch and learn.

You stupid Welsh clown. Go and fester on some other messageboard.