+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Granddad.

Granddad.

That's me!

My Son (posts on here as Darran1927) and his wife gave me a grandson last evening.

Junior bluebird of the future!

Re: Granddad.

Congraulations

Happy days. He will give you so much joy.

Get in , yay pops

Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    That's me!

My Son (posts on here as Darran1927) and his wife gave me a grandson last evening.

Junior bluebird of the future!

Yay Megga congrats, bet your over the moon.😁😁

Congratulations.

Congratulations

Congratulations

my grandson is 9 now and being brought up as a plastic manc by his dad who has never been to old trafford in his life. mind you if he watches any more of their current garbage he will be begging to come down the city

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    Congratulations

my grandson is 9 now and being brought up as a plastic manc by his dad who has never been to old trafford in his life. mind you if he watches any more of their current garbage he will be begging to come down the city

Congratulations bobh

Congratulations !

Massive congratulations. One more for the future fanbase!

Hearty Congrats

Congratulations

Darran was a plastic manc when he was 5, as his mates were (Living in Leyton - between West Ham and Arsenal/Spurs? )
    But i converted him and his younger brother when we moved down here.

Congratulations

That sounds painful, my mate pretends to show an interest in City now but as soon as we play united it will be all we this and that and city are shit going down etc. Cringeworthy at best.

To have that in the family though.

Let's hope your grandson can at least be saved. Just offer him live football and I'm sure he will be converted, I don't understand how anyone could prefer the television over it.

Congratulations Bobh.

My son is 2 so not quite at the point to come down at the moment but looking forward to it. His grampy did buy him his first kit for his 1st birthday.