+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grujic

Grujic

Signed for Hertha Berlin on loan. Good luck to him, personally thought he did well for us and he seemed open to the idea of coming back here.

Arter is more what we need and the early signs from Camarasa are good so it might work out well for everyone. Decent move for him.

Re: Grujic

He's last weeks chip wrapping.

He would not sign an extension to his contract, but has now realized that he is not in the 25 man squad and would not be playing much this season, so surprise, surprise , he has just signed. Klopp has won the mind games, I think in Harry and Victor we have better players, and that is not sour grapes because he did not sign for us.

TBF, I think Hertha Berlin was the better option for him. They've got some real fans too, with fire and passion!

Wish him all the best.

Played his part here last season, without him we may not have been promoted. Seemed to get on well with the squad and flew back just for the parade.

Think the Liverpool contract may have got in the way in the end along with the timing of the window.

Would have liked him back but think we moved on well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    TBF, I think Hertha Berlin was the better option for him. They've got some real fans too, with fire and passion!
    Do you not stand in the Canton?