+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Watching the game again now

Re: Watching the game again now

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    so desapinting

why is tan seling 2 gorlies in 1 wek
    He should be banned for his own wellbeing, he’s losing his mind ffs.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    As I watched the game I was wondering what a difference Troy Deeney could have made. And at the end of it, despite the penalty save, it still felt like 2 points dropped.

Yep Me too 👍

Some thoughts on reflection

I thought we showed determination as opposed to physicality and we are not likely to be bullied and then accused of being dirty

We didn’t really use our pace very well especially in the wider channels

I’m not sure what’s going on with Zohore. It may be that we play the ball to feet rather than expect him to win headers in spite of his size

Defensively we looked solid but I fear we will struggle against sides who can move the ball quickly into the danger areas

Trying to pass the ball out of defense is a mistake We do need to change the shape of our midfield to let the deep lying midfielder make the transition plays

We moved the ball very well in the middle because of Arter and Camarasa

we should be building around them and their undoubted abilities and including Reid and Murphy as outlets for them

Hoilett and NML haven’t really looked like they’re involved yet

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He should be banned for his own wellbeing, he’s losing his mind ffs.
    Shut up, Jirga.

Did I post in the wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Some thoughts on reflection

I thought we showed determination as opposed to physicality and we are not likely to be bullied and then accused of being dirty

We didn’t really use our pace very well especially in the wider channels

I’m not sure what’s going on with Zohore. It may be that we play the ball to feet rather than expect him to win headers in spite of his size

Defensively we looked solid but I fear we will struggle against sides who can move the ball quickly into the danger areas

Trying to pass the ball out of defense is a mistake We do need to change the shape of our midfield to let the deep lying midfielder make the transition plays

We moved the ball very well in the middle because of Arter and Camarasa

we should be building around them and their undoubted abilities and including Reid and Murphy as outlets for them

Hoilett and NML haven’t really looked like they’re involved yet
    Thought Murphy used his pace well. Prob is Kens no good at heading crosses.

Thought Bennett / murphy on the left is a promosing partnership.

Thank you!

I was there and despite my two fanatical kids beside me, I spotted both fouls as they happened and thought they were straight reds.

I also spotted Morrison's handball and knew it was a penalty.

From near the back middle of the lower Ninian, I'm immensely proud of my mince pies.

Hope this adds weight to the general discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I find it quite sad. I agree with you and others who say that he seems to see himself as some sort of hero, but, to be honest, I read his posts these days and those of the Bristol City and Leeds supporting trolls we have on here and don't see much difference in them. As I say, it's sad because he's better than that and he would be a good addition to this board in different circumstances, but I read his reply to my question (which I still don't think he's really answered) thinking that even if Vincent Tan was to send him a hand written apology, it wouldn't change how he feels.
    You have derailed this thread completely.

I have not read this thread since I replied to you in PM last night - I honestly thought that would be the end of the "matter", but you seem intent on publicising something that I felt was better placed off this forum because I'm pretty sure that isn't what this thread is about.

BTW - a cracking game at Rodney Parade this evening - Newport playing decent football and Notts County are much better than their current league position suggests. Swansea v Bristol on Saturday for me, hoping both sides will lose that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just a couple of occasions where CCFCPhil was called out as Jirga but denied it.The first one is particularly good as Kris joins in

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4707591

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4688997

While you're on, Jirga/Kris/BIS/Phil - why was Phil posting like this at the start?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/search.php?sea...49&pp=&page=15
    I have absolutely no idea who CCFCPhil is, I've had a few odd PMs from that account though. I suspect it is a fan of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Good luck answering his reply, rather you than me. He obviously sees himself as a heroic figure and seems to be completely unaware that he's just a troll on the message board of a football team he doesn't support. Pretty disturbing.
    It's funny, but when someone compared me to an infamous DJ on another thread I didn't see you calling that disturbing.

It's also not disturbing that when I said I was taking Bob's question "off line" he decided to keep it in this thread I suppose.

I try to allow everyone but I folded at BIS as it was constant negative derailment. So the same person pops up as Kris and continues the nonsense. I repent and let it run. Then he makes a schoolboy error and posts from another multi and catches himself out.

No doubt CCFCPhil is the same person but here he denies it.

I see the IP addresses. I think it’s time Kris and Phil join their alterego BIS and take a break.

No doubt they will appear again under another name.

Ah, see - someone has a dig, I answer and Morris pulls the cord.

Echo chamber :-D

Catch you all in a couple of weeks ;-) Wonder if I'll be on before the next Cardiff win.

Precisely why I wanted to keep this in PM TOBW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

Catch you all in a couple of weeks ;-) Wonder if I'll be on before the next Cardiff win.
    Only person digging is yourself. No happy with an agenda but a multi agenda.

Nice one bruva!!!

It’s an echo chamber because of all the multis you have saying the same thing you freak

It's funny, but when someone compared me to an infamous DJ on another thread I didn't see you calling that disturbing.

It's also not disturbing that when I said I was taking Bob's question "off line" he decided to keep it in this thread I suppose.
    Dave Jones? I wouldn't worry about it. I wouldn't worry about being 'labelled a gay' either, come to that.

I don't know why you're having a go at TOBW, you posted your reply on here yourself. One of you did anyway.

Dave Jones? I wouldn't worry about it. I wouldn't worry about being 'labelled a gay' either, come to that.

I don't know why you're having a go at TOBW, you posted your reply on here yourself. One of you did anyway.
    He has a very strange personality,me my self and Irene.

Was it brad Pitt or Edward Norton who posted it? I can see the film of this now “Fight club’s a joke mun”

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    He has a very strange personality,me my self and Irene.
    The message boards really do attract some weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    The sad thing is that I seem to recall that as Euclid, which I saw on here was one of his nom de plumes, I seem to recall he eas a fairly decent poster as he was in his early days as Loya Jirga.

The rot set in after the change to red when he at first approved of the change and in fact sneered at those who opposed it.

He then underwent a Damascene change and went after those who supported or were ambivalent to the change with the zeal of a convert.

He has gone downhill from then apart from the occasional decent post.

Hasn't it been quiet the last couple of days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    The sad thing is that I seem to recall that as Euclid, which I saw on here was one of his nom de plumes, I seem to recall he eas a fairly decent poster as he was in his early days as Loya Jirga.

The rot set in after the change to red when he at first approved of the change and in fact sneered at those who opposed it.

He then underwent a Damascene change and went after those who supported or were ambivalent to the change with the zeal of a convert.

He has gone downhill from then apart from the occasional decent post.
    I agree, but would go further and say he was a good poster on here and he proved his City knowledge when he proof read the book Richard and I wrote five years ago, hence the question I asked him. I feel sorry for him in many ways given how important the club was to him, but, as I mentioned above, he's worked his way into a position now where he's seen by many as being on a par with Jursett the wurzel or Chris the Leeds fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    They dont get out much