+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watching the game again now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Watching the game again now

Some thoughts on reflection

I thought we showed determination as opposed to physicality and we are not likely to be bullied and then accused of being dirty

We didn’t really use our pace very well especially in the wider channels

I’m not sure what’s going on with Zohore. It may be that we play the ball to feet rather than expect him to win headers in spite of his size

Defensively we looked solid but I fear we will struggle against sides who can move the ball quickly into the danger areas

Trying to pass the ball out of defense is a mistake We do need to change the shape of our midfield to let the deep lying midfielder make the transition plays

We moved the ball very well in the middle because of Arter and Camarasa

we should be building around them and their undoubted abilities and including Reid and Murphy as outlets for them

Hoilett and NML haven’t really looked like they’re involved yet

Re: Watching the game again now

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Some thoughts on reflection

I thought we showed determination as opposed to physicality and we are not likely to be bullied and then accused of being dirty

We didn’t really use our pace very well especially in the wider channels

I’m not sure what’s going on with Zohore. It may be that we play the ball to feet rather than expect him to win headers in spite of his size

Defensively we looked solid but I fear we will struggle against sides who can move the ball quickly into the danger areas

Trying to pass the ball out of defense is a mistake We do need to change the shape of our midfield to let the deep lying midfielder make the transition plays

We moved the ball very well in the middle because of Arter and Camarasa

we should be building around them and their undoubted abilities and including Reid and Murphy as outlets for them

Hoilett and NML haven’t really looked like they’re involved yet
    Thought Murphy used his pace well. Prob is Kens no good at heading crosses.

Thought Bennett / murphy on the left is a promosing partnership.