Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I find it quite sad. I agree with you and others who say that he seems to see himself as some sort of hero, but, to be honest, I read his posts these days and those of the Bristol City and Leeds supporting trolls we have on here and don't see much difference in them. As I say, it's sad because he's better than that and he would be a good addition to this board in different circumstances, but I read his reply to my question (which I still don't think he's really answered) thinking that even if Vincent Tan was to send him a hand written apology, it wouldn't change how he feels.
You have derailed this thread completely.

I have not read this thread since I replied to you in PM last night - I honestly thought that would be the end of the "matter", but you seem intent on publicising something that I felt was better placed off this forum because I'm pretty sure that isn't what this thread is about.

BTW - a cracking game at Rodney Parade this evening - Newport playing decent football and Notts County are much better than their current league position suggests. Swansea v Bristol on Saturday for me, hoping both sides will lose that one.