+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No ban for Kenedy

No ban for Kenedy

As the ref gave a free-kick he doesn’t get retrospective punishment.

Re: No ban for Kenedy

He surely didn't give the free kick for the kick out though so he missed it.

The ref is covering his arse claiming the free kick was for the kick out when clearly it wasn"t.
    Even on talkshite they said it should have been a clear retrospective red & 3 match ban.
    Rafa has been saying we were very physical as he expected, he must have been watching a different game to me.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    The ref is covering his arse claiming the free kick was for the kick out when clearly it wasn"t.
    Even on talkshite they said it should have been a clear retrospective red & 3 match ban.
    Rafa has been saying we were very physical as he expected, he must have been watching a different game to me.
    I was surprised at how dirty Newcastle were. Murphy and Hoilett has the shit kicked out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Newcastle were very dirty, surprised actually.

Ever since Warnock has been here we have been labelled as a team of thugs who kick the opposition off the park.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.
    If anything I do not think we are hard enough TBH.
    As usual Morrisson was wrestled in their box with nothing being given.

What a load of bollocks. What's the point in retroactive punishments if the refs can look after their own interests by playing things down? It should be in independent panel.

Pointless fact of the day:

Newcastle have had 17 red cards since an opponent was last sent off against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He surely didn't give the free kick for the kick out though so he missed it.
    Strangely, the ref wasn't looking at Kenedy when he kicked the Cardiff player. However, when he saw the Cardiff player down, he gave a free-kick. I don't think it is a case of the ref "covering his arse", if anything his incompetence was for giving a free-kick for something he obviously didn't see.

The thing is, Kenedy being suspended for the next three games wouldn't really benefit Cardiff in any way. If anything, it may make Newcastle better, because he was hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Newcastle were very dirty, surprised actually.
    Some of thier fans looked they hadn't bathed for a week.

Heisenberg

I just watched the incident again and the referee doesn't do anything in regards to Camarasa being kicked... He didn't even wave play on. He blows his whistle 4-5 seconds after the incident for... who the f**k knows? Arter was on the ground and is dispossessed and then he blows. He can argue that he let play on but he didn't signal for it. A bit dodgy.