+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Empty seats theory

Empty seats theory

I didn't take much notice , I did however notice the toilet and booze oulets were very busy, even the gin bar had a lot of half baked grinning souls nearby .

Now I'm wondering did that cause emptyseatgate?

Re: Empty seats theory

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I didn't take much notice , I did however notice the toilet and booze oulets were very busy, even the gin bar had a lot of half baked grinning souls nearby .

My son & wife went down stairs at half time in the family stand and stayed down there until the end.He ran around and watched loads of kids who,were also down there play of the x boxes.

Must have been a few hundred down there.

Could h,ave a valid point
    like I said in a earlier thread , around 12-15 seats directly in the two rows in front of me , row FF in Ninian block 112,were empty for the whole of the second half whilst they were occupied for the first half. , still trying to work it out

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    My son & wife went down stairs at half time in the family stand and stayed down there until the end.He ran around and watched loads of kids who,were also down there play of the x boxes.

Must have been a few hundred down there.
    That's a lot of x boxes !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Thanks mate
    I saw that earlier and have been trying to put the pic on here

Should have just copied the link
    Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That's a lot of x boxes !!!!!
    Ha , other fans were drinking and also watching the match on the T.V

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post

Thanks mate
    I saw that earlier and have been trying to put the pic on here

Should have just copied the link
    Doh!
    I’m going to make a thread

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Could h,ave a valid point
    like I said in a earlier thread , around 12-15 seats directly in the two rows in front of me , row FF in Ninian block 112,were empty for the whole of the second half whilst they were occupied for the first half. , still trying to work it out
    Do to my ageing prostate runs, I can confirm a lot of people were under the stand watching televisions, eating and yes drinking that stuff they call drink, throughout the game .

I used to sit in the Premier lounge seats ,or whatever there called, and the number of people who sit inside drinking , chatting ,and casual raising their eyes to watch the delayed
    moment on television , due to some distant cheer , is both frightening and disturbing, especially in these troubling times of austerity and the social backlash , to the fat riches of capitalism .

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    You should send a framed copy of that picture to TLG and Kris, amongst others.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You should send a framed copy of that picture to TLG and Kris, amongst others.
    No need for that. I'm happy to accept there were no empty seats at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday.

Those of us who were watching the game on TV and thought we saw lots of empty seats were evidently encountering some sort of optical illusion.

You have said the stadium was full and there were no empty seats, and that's more than good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No need for that. I'm happy to accept there were no empty seats at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday.

Those of us who were watching the game on TV and thought we saw lots of empty seats were evidently encountering some sort of optical illusion.

You have said the stadium was full and there were no empty seats, and that's more than good enough for me.
    It was full mate. Did you not see the people sat on the roof ? The people sat on the stairways ? Gimp.

The were only empty seats because people were sitting on each others laps, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Jeepers not everyone stays in thier seats ,it was like musical bloody chairs , there was not a spare seat or dry eye in the house. Anyone doubting that is just being plain silly ,billies, and jealous they could not get in, probably one of the many thousands locked outside .

Do to my ageing prostate runs, I can confirm a lot of people were under the stand watching televisions, eating and yes drinking that stuff they call drink, throughout the game .

I used to sit in the Premier lounge seats ,or whatever there called, and the number of people who sit inside drinking , chatting ,and casual raising their eyes to watch the delayed
    moment on television , due to some distant cheer , is both frightening and disturbing, especially in these troubling times of austerity and the social backlash , to the fat riches of capitalism .
    Makes me smile when us football supporters have a go at the 'fat riches of capitalism'

If it's so wrong to make money why to we support a team where most of the players earn more in a couple of weeks that most of us do in a year. We pass the directors Rolls on the way in, but of course that's alright because its football

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Makes me smile when us football supporters have a go at the 'fat riches of capitalism'

If it's so wrong to make money why to we support a team where most of the players earn more in a couple of weeks that most of us do in a year. We pass the directors Rolls on the way in, but of course that's alright because its football
    Says ‘Lisvane’ Blue 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Says ‘Lisvane’ Blue ������
    C’mon Lisvane isn’t all five bed detached houses with a Mercedes on the drive. There’s at least one road with semi-detached properties and I’ve seen a few Dacias when passing through.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    C’mon Lisvane isn’t all five bed detached houses with a Mercedes on the drive. There’s at least one road with semi-detached properties and I’ve seen a few Dacias when passing through.
    That's true, there is a good mix of properties here in Lisvane so you don't need to link it to 'the fat riches of capitalism'

Jimmy Floyd H lived in Lisvane and sold his house for £1.3m

Aaron Ramsay lives here and gets a helicopter ride to the Gunners training ground...…

But they are not getting fat on capitalism are they? Cos they are footballers and one of us!

However everyone else in Lisvane is. What a load of rubbish