+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does the postponed Derby game count as an away

Does the postponed Derby game count as an away

As I was outside the ground when it was postponed

Re: Does the postponed Derby game count as an away

No, not unless you attended the rearranged game.

It would have been my 13th away😐. Anyone who couldn't make the rearranged match gets it gets wiped off their attendance record. Hard lines if you need it to make an away criteria this season.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    It would have been my 13th away. Anyone who couldn't make the rearranged match gets it gets wiped off their attendance record. Hard lines if you need it to make an away criteria this season.
    Tell me about it - and does paying on the gate at Ipswich count? I suspect not :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Tell me about it - and does paying on the gate at Ipswich count? I suspect not :-(
    No it doesn’t, as I did exactly the same (and for Barnsley) as I could tie it in with work. The ticket office wouldn’t allow me to add it to the booking history, despite having the tickets, as they didn’t know whether it was me who attended, which is fair enough.

Bit disappointed as I missed out on a Bournemouth ticket as only had 6 aways registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    No it doesn’t, as I did exactly the same (and for Barnsley) as I could tie it in with work. The ticket office wouldn’t allow me to add it to the booking history, despite having the tickets, as they didn’t know whether it was me who attended, which is fair enough.

Bit disappointed as I missed out on a Bournemouth ticket as only had 6 aways registered.
    Same as me then! I could only get 2 Bournemouth tickets and not the 3 that I wanted as I paid on the gate at Ipswich (as the CCFC ticket office suggested at the time :-( ) as well as going to Burton, Derby and Brentford, but buying tickets for these games off other message boarders.... 😢

It doesn't affect me but.....
    Surely if you kept the original ticket and didn't return it to club it counts?
    Its just like giving/selling your tickets for an away game to someone else. Your fan no is registered against the ticket?