+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most you've ever won

Whats the most you've ever won

Me 1800 quid bingo

Re: Whats the most you've ever won

2500 on lottery 21 years ago for 5 numbers not a cockle since

Recently, £75 on Bournemouth 2 - 0 Cardiff. Before that, I won £500 in a multi bonus ball rollover at work. I was in two of them at work, had the same number in both.

£450 from a £4 accumulator on football. Yeovil scored to win 1-0 away from home deep in injury time to clinch it. About 3 years ago. Soft spot for them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    £450 from a £4 accumulator on football. Yeovil scored to win 1-0 away from home deep in injury time to clinch it. About 3 years ago. Soft spot for them now!
    Closest I ever got was a 10 way accumulator - £1 nearly won £100 - last minute goal somewhere cost me the win.

Single bet £660.00

20 win on a 33 to 1 shot at Cheltenham.

Not usually a gambling man, but I tend to be pretty decent at picking darts winners so had a £5 accumulator on a load of 1st round matches at the PDC World Championship, think it involved a dozen or so matches. Around half were upsets and I won just over £300. Never tried it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not usually a gambling man, but I tend to be pretty decent at picking darts winners so had a £5 accumulator on a load of 1st round matches at the PDC World Championship, think it involved a dozen or so matches. Around half were upsets and I won just over £300. Never tried it since.
    Just over 2 grand when city won the league under malky

1800 off one spin on the roulette. Went to put 50p on zero and selected the 50 quid chip by mistake.

350 off a five fold accy 3 years ago.

I was a result or two away from £3,500 on a £2 accumulator a couple of weeks ago

Bottle of red wine at a raffle.

£82 on a horse. $1100 on the lottery.

The day she said YES

About 5000 quid on lottery.

£1000 twice on a £2 scratchcards

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The day she said YES
    And paying for it ever since?

An infinite amount the day i realised gambling is a complete and utter mugs game.

Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes View Post
    Just over 2 grand when city won the league under malky
    Yeah , very similar amount for that . It was self financing as we won the all our home games ofr about the first 8 games and I just kept betting city to win the league with my winnings until the odds got very low.
    Had a decent chunk for us to finish top half when Warnock took over , I think we were bottom 3 at the time and scraped over in the last game with results going our way.
    Cashed out last season at xmas on top 3 finish . Still doubled my money but would have much more if I had held it together.

A new Ford Fiesta in the Xmas draw at work. It would normally have been a Mondeo but it changed that year to a fiesta for the first three out of the hat. Thanks to Harold from Neighbours who was the celebrity that year for the Millenium Draw. He was acting in the Panto at the grand pavillion Porthcawl. I paid the extra and drove away a new Focus which hadn't long been out.

I did a double one year on a horse to get placed which my cousins owned as a syndicate, and us to beat Bristol City at home. The Brizzies were two up in ten minutes but we came back to win 3-2 I remember Boythroyd scored a couple won about £220 on £50 bet and went to Ireland for a piss up on the winnings.I don't bet regular but we have done well with our centre halfs scoring first over the years. The bookies have more or halved the odds on this kind of bet now though. They are hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The day she said YES
    Does she read this board?

Quote Originally Posted by i saw ronnie moore score View Post
    I did a double one year on a horse to get placed which my cousins owned as a syndicate, and us to beat Bristol City at home. The Brizzies were two up in ten minutes but we came back to win 3-2 I remember Boythroyd scored a couple won about £220 on £50 bet and went to Ireland for a piss up on the winnings.I don't bet regular but we have done well with our centre halfs scoring first over the years. The bookies have more or halved the odds on this kind of bet now though. They are hard to beat.
    Not a big drinker then?

Quote Originally Posted by i saw ronnie moore score View Post
    A new Ford Fiesta in the Xmas draw at work. It would normally have been a Mondeo but it changed that year to a fiesta for the first three out of the hat. Thanks to Harold from Neighbours who was the celebrity that year for the Millenium Draw. He was acting in the Panto at the grand pavillion Porthcawl. I paid the extra and drove away a new Focus which hadn't long been out.
    A new Ford Focus
    Have you still got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Not a big drinker then?
    £100 flight, free lodge 4 euros a pint thats 20 odd free pints not bad for a weekend :)