+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nev and Carra on MNF

Nev and Carra on MNF

Screeching the pair of them

Re: Nev and Carra on MNF

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Screeching the pair of them
    Made the mistake of watching them myself.

Even if Neville was wrong in what he is saying, and I happen to think he is on the fact that asking top level professional football players to play a different system will "get confused", I can listen to him.

Carragher just makes my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Made the mistake of watching them myself.

Even if Neville was wrong in what he is saying, and I happen to think he is on the fact that asking top level professional football players to play a different system will "get confused", I can listen to him.

Carragher just makes my blood boil.
    Both failed at an international level, Carragher has fewer premier league medals than Danny Simpson and Neville failed as a coach. Despite this they have no filter or modesty and very happy to throw around extreme terms, whereas some ex-professionals try to give a greater understanding of the psychology of the team I don't think these do.

I quite like them as pundits. But the high pitch moaning, to get their point across earlier, was tough to take

The way they go on it’s like neither of them have ever put a foot wrong pl saying the game

I quite like them as pundits. But the high pitch moaning, to get their point across earlier, was tough to take

What does Kris think.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What does Kris think.��
    About Neville and Carragher? I don't have Sky these days, but Neville was a failure in Spain, and Carragher whines a lot - a bit like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What does Kris think.🤣

Love it when multi posters cock it right up.