+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madine at Bolton match. ..

Madine at Bolton match. ..

Tonite. If this is true, could just be that Warnock has a free agent lined up to take his place.
    Can't imagine him being allowed to go to Bolton a couple of days before a match.

Re: Madine at Bolton match. ..

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Tonite. If this is true, could just be that Warnock has a free agent lined up to take his place.
    Can't imagine him being allowed to go to Bolton a couple of days before a match.
    and 2 + 2 = 5 as well

I seem to remember Warnock praising Madine and saying he's been the best player in training. Don't think he'll be going anywhere.

Which one is he?

Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I seem to remember Warnock praising Madine and saying he's been the best player in training. Don't think he'll be going anywhere.
    He also said the same about Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Why not?
    Long journey up the m5, not getting back till early hours. Up for training in morning. Premier League game Saturday.
    No, I doubt that Warnock would have sanctioned it unless a loan move up North was in offing.

Didn't he say that about Pilkington, what happened to him

Or the fact that we are playing up north on Saturday and either the team has traveled early, or he's been allowed to travel up and will meet up with the team up there?

isn't he named in our 25 man squad - can that be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    isn't he named in our 25 man squad - can that be changed?
    Yes it can be changed until September 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yes it can be changed until September 1st
    I didn't realise that, thanks. It's a plus. Can existing players be added into the 25 if originally excluded?

I think the whole EPL transfer window timings have been odd this year.

Often It's only after a few games you can get a better picture of what is needed in the squad and of course early games are often times when players pick up knocks when they start competitive games. Some argue you should plan for this but I think it's a little harsh when there is no consistency across the football world.

If you sell a few players in the 25 man squad you can replace them with free and out of contract players until the 31st. August to make sure you have 25 men in the squad. I cannot see that Warnock has found another striker on a free or out of contract in the uk, or even abroad, but there, what do I know

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    If you sell a few players in the 25 man squad you can replace them with free and out of contract players until the 31st. August to make sure you have 25 men in the squad. I cannot see that Warnock has found another striker on a free or out of contract in the uk, or even abroad, but there, what do I know
    Berbatov is coming

If true, this is a disgrace. How dare a footballer do what they like on their night off, especially going to watch a football match. He should be banned for 6 games with immediate effect.

Long journey up the m5, not getting back till early hours. Up for training in morning. Premier League game Saturday.
    No, I doubt that Warnock would have sanctioned it unless a loan move up North was in offing.
    How do you know that he/they are training this morning ?. Why do you think that NW would treat grown men like children ?. Have you been on the meths again ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How do you know that he/they are training this morning ?. Why do you think that NW would treat grown men like children ?. Have you been on the meths again ?. And why do I end all my questions with a space, question mark and then a full stop ?.
    Beats the hell out of me...

That's the Warnock way of keeping those who not in the first team ,who are in and out potential replacements, he needs their continued commitment and i'm guessing all of them train hard so its a motivational thanks , he has said good things about all these fringe players :

Connolly
    Madine
    Pilkington
    Halford
    Healey

How do you know that he/they are training this morning ?. Why do you think that NW would treat grown men like children ?. Have you been on the meths again ?.
    He’s just speculating isn’t he. The reality is he was just there to visit ex teammates etc but the whole point of the board is chatting about stuff like this.

I don’t think he was being negative about it just wondering if there’s anything else in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Beats the hell out of me...
    Instead of trying to correct other people punctuation, why dont you actually contribute to a thread for a change ?.........

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He’s just speculating isn’t he. The reality is he was just there to visit ex teammates etc but the whole point of the board is chatting about stuff like this.

I don’t think he was being negative about it just wondering if there’s anything else in it.
    Didn't say he was being negative. And I was just speculating that he had been on the meths again - so thats ok isn't it.

Instead of trying to correct other people's punctuation, why don't you actually contribute to a thread for a change?.........
    Corrected for you mate.