+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eticketing Query

Eticketing Query

I have a season ticket but haven't used eticketing it for years, so just having a play around it's saying I dont have the correct privileges to buy ANY tickets and asking me to buy a membership. How do I overcome this ? Surely I dont have to buy a membership as well ?

Re: Eticketing Query

Sounds like you have bought a season ticket without it being linked to your online account. Ring the ticket office.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I have a season ticket but haven't used eticketing it for years, so just having a play around it's saying I dont have the correct privileges to buy ANY tickets and asking me to buy a membership. How do I overcome this ? Surely I dont have to buy a membership as well ?
    Yes. I have the same issue. Call the ticket office. They will get it sorted. I ha e not yet but it’s an odd one. It’s as if the eticjeting don’t have the history that the office team do.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    No you don't. Your membership type should be listed in the top right corner. As a ST holder you should be able to buy any home tickets, if they're on sale. Away's you may not have because you may not qualify.

Cheers chaps, sussed it now and re-registered using my fan number.