+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chelsea away

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    2900 is a lot to sell, but every arsehole in creation, people I have not heard from for 5 or 6 years have been phoning me up for places.

They all got the same reply, "thanks, but no thanks"

Unfortunately, others (as Auntie Andy pointed out), are only to glad, to buy tickets, then pass them on to these arseholes.

I envisage a sad day for Cardiff City, on the 15th
    Thanks Tony
    Whilst I agree with the away allocation I still feel it misses the loyalty bit particularly as it was only aways last season, there is more to the following the city than just last season, maybe it should include number of years you have held a season ticket or go on your fan number e.g. Under 50000 or something. I hope the arseholes are denied their tickets as the majority of our fans are top class supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    Thanks Tony
    Whilst I agree with the away allocation I still feel it misses the loyalty bit particularly as it was only aways last season, there is more to the following the city than just last season, maybe it should include number of years you have held a season ticket or go on your fan number e.g. Under 50000 or something. I hope the arseholes are denied their tickets as the majority of our fans are top class supporters.

As I have said before and I will keep on beating this drum (it's not the one from the Canton End )

"Two days at 4 aways, then ONE day for 3, then 2, then 1, then open sale to all season ticket holders & members.

Everyone would know where they stand (sit ), with this, or any other system.

But to just leave it up in the air is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As I have said before and I will keep on beating this drum (it's not the one from the Canton End )

"Two days at 4 aways, then ONE day for 3, then 2, then 1, then open sale to all season ticket holders & members.

Everyone would know where they stand (sit ), with this, or any other system.

But to just leave it up in the air is wrong.
    Yes that would be better keep beating that drum !