+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea away

Chelsea away

I agree with the away ticket priory order and know I am down the pecking order, I am a season ticket holder and won't tell you how long I been following the city as it would give my age away but 45 + years of heartache, pain and out and out love for the bluebirds.
    Last season because of work I only caught 1 away game season before I managed 7 I am gutted not to have priority on this seasons but as I said I understand and agree with it. Is there a time period particularly for Chelsea away where they open up the criteria or do you think they will sell out on the 4 aways ?

Re: Chelsea away

I understood nun of that.

Pretty sure it will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    I agree with the away ticket priory order and know I am down the pecking order, I am a season ticket holder and won't tell you how long I been following the city as it would give my age away but 45 + years of heartache, pain and out and out love for the bluebirds.
    Last season because of work I only caught 1 away game season before I managed 7 I am gutted not to have priority on this seasons but as I said I understand and agree with it. Is there a time period particularly for Chelsea away where they open up the criteria or do you think they will sell out on the 4 aways ?

Hope so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Meant exact years apologies but was an early morning post 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    I understood nun of that.
    It's a habit on here

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It's a habit on here
    I know I wrote it but thought it was a simple question Tony
    Do you think we will sell out the Chelsea away game with the 4 away game priority or will it be opened up to others ?

I know I wrote it but thought it was a simple question Tony
    Do you think we will sell out the Chelsea away game with the 4 away game priority or will it be opened up to others ?
    2900 is a lot to sell, but every arsehole in creation, people I have not heard from for 5 or 6 years have been phoning me up for places.

They all got the same reply, "thanks, but no thanks"

Unfortunately, others (as Auntie Andy pointed out), are only to glad, to buy tickets, then pass them on to these arseholes.

I envisage a sad day for Cardiff City, on the 15th

2900 is a lot to sell, but every arsehole in creation, people I have not heard from for 5 or 6 years have been phoning me up for places.

Unfortunately, others (as Auntie Andy pointed out), are only to glad, to buy tickets, then pass them on to these arseholes.

One of the reasons I'm not going, the dickheads will be out in force

And no, I won't give people my fan number

I think it will drop

Queued for a long time on the phone for this one when they'd just come out. Really thought it would've sold out by now. Am I missing something with this fixture? It's London, and it's Chelsea. Do we really not have much over 3,000 fans who did 4+ last season? If this is the case then I'll be happily safe in the knowledge that I can get my tickets for the next few a lot more calmly than I did my Huddersfield and Chelsea tickets but I really didn't think that 4+ was much at all to ask from last season, especially considering our attendances at grounds like Fulham, Villa, Derby, Bristol City etc...

Thanks Tony
    Whilst I agree with the away allocation I still feel it misses the loyalty bit particularly as it was only aways last season, there is more to the following the city than just last season, maybe it should include number of years you have held a season ticket or go on your fan number e.g. Under 50000 or something. I hope the arseholes are denied their tickets as the majority of our fans are top class supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    Queued for a long time on the phone for this one when they'd just come out. Really thought it would've sold out by now. Am I missing something with this fixture? It's London, and it's Chelsea. Do we really not have much over 3,000 fans who did 4+ last season? If this is the case then I'll be happily safe in the knowledge that I can get my tickets for the next few a lot more calmly than I did my Huddersfield and Chelsea tickets but I really didn't think that 4+ was much at all to ask from last season, especially considering our attendances at grounds like Fulham, Villa, Derby, Bristol City etc...
    See the above fred.

A lot of NORMAL fans, will remember what our last two visits to this hell hole consisted of and have no wish to be put through those experiences again.

If it was not for the fact, we have a new coach firm this season and I feel responsible for the said coaches/fans, I would not bother myself.

So far, I have turned down about 20 bookings, as I do not want fans like that anywhere near our coaches. (you get to know the names & phone numbers)

Thanks Tony
    Whilst I agree with the away allocation I still feel it misses the loyalty bit particularly as it was only aways last season, there is more to the following the city than just last season, maybe it should include number of years you have held a season ticket or go on your fan number e.g. Under 50000 or something. I hope the arseholes are denied their tickets as the majority of our fans are top class supporters.

As I have said before and I will keep on beating this drum (it's not the one from the Canton End )

"Two days at 4 aways, then ONE day for 3, then 2, then 1, then open sale to all season ticket holders & members.

Everyone would know where they stand (sit ), with this, or any other system.

But to just leave it up in the air is wrong.

As I have said before and I will keep on beating this drum (it's not the one from the Canton End )

"Two days at 4 aways, then ONE day for 3, then 2, then 1, then open sale to all season ticket holders & members.

Everyone would know where they stand (sit ), with this, or any other system.

But to just leave it up in the air is wrong.
    Yes that would be better keep beating that drum !

See the above fred.

A lot of NORMAL fans, will remember what our last two visits to this hell hole consisted of and have no wish to be put through those experiences again.

If it was not for the fact, we have a new coach firm this season and I feel responsible for the said coaches/fans, I would not bother myself.

So far, I have turned down about 20 bookings, as I do not want fans like that anywhere near our coaches. (you get to know the names & phone numbers)
    Ahh okay it is a real shame the few idiots spoil it for others. Thanks for the heads up anyways I guess the only way to guarantee tickets for the next few will be to keep getting in early then

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    One of the reasons I'm not going, the dickheads will be out in force

And no, I won't give people my fan number
    I don't remember any issues at Chelsea last time we were in the Prem.

When are the upper shed tiks going on sale?

It's better in there.