+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Empty seats at Huddesfield

Empty seats at Huddesfield

With the amount of "spare" tickets on sale on both forums, facebook & Twitter how many empty seats do you think we will have? I reckon it's going to be 3/400 easy.

It obvious this game is being used by fans to bag loyalty points for the bigger games and they are prepared to lose their money as it will help them get maybe Liverpool or Man Utd ones.

It's a long way to travel and the number of coach seats to tickets sold seem to be quite low - hence again the messages looking for spare seats.

Re: Empty seats at Huddesfield

Can't speak for a site that won't mention TIT, but I've gone back 5 pages on here and there is only ONE person trying to sell 2 tickets.

PS:--- Can't speak about facebook, as I don't do that shit either

Re: Empty seats at Huddesfield

On the other forum there are 3 posts selling tickets on the first page. This link was for someone wanting 2 spares..... look at how many reply with spare tickets. Most seem to be pairs.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=199642

On Facebook just search Huddesfield tickets and you will see 25+ posts in the Cardiff City groups of people who "can't make it" and the same with Twitter.

Not to much activity on this forum but I still managed to find 3 posts with tickets for sale in a matter of seconds.

The selling posts easily out number the wanted posts....Guaranteed this will be reversed for Chelski