+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huddersfield travel info

Huddersfield travel info

HUDDERSFIELD AWAY TRAVEL INFO - A 7.5 ton weight limit is in place on surrounding roads with vehicles over that weight (including coaches) using an HGV diversion route.
    Highways England are also doing major work at M62 Junction 27.

https://twitter.com/cardiffcityslo/s...174437376?s=21

Re: Huddersfield travel info

More

HUDDERSFIELD AWAY TRAVEL INFO - #Bluebirds please note the following information and check your route before travelling.

Fans travelling from the South using the M1 will usually travel through Flockton on the A637 which is CLOSED in both directions

And more

HUDDERSFIELD AWAY TRAVEL INFO - Where the M62 Westbound off slip road to the roundabout by IKEA is reduced to one lane and the motorway between j28 and j27 is also reduced by a lane. This is creating delays and makes worse any incident in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    HUDDERSFIELD AWAY TRAVEL INFO - A 7.5 ton weight limit is in place on surrounding roads with vehicles over that weight (including coaches) using an HGV diversion route.
    Highways England are also doing major work at M62 Junction 27.

https://twitter.com/cardiffcityslo/s...174437376?s=21

Train staff are on strike as well. Northern Rail, so limited services

Traffic was ridiculous on the way up today & listening to the traffic reports it seems as though the whole country north of Worcester was in gridlock. Sounds as though I’d have been snookered whichever way I went, only bonus was the satnav sent me off the M62 over the Moors due to a lorry shedding its load of offal!!!!! Some lovely views & no offal smell. Hope the coaches have a smoother run tomorrow.

Shouldn’t be too much traffic 1st thing 👍