Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
Graduated in Business And HR three years ago, travelled for 2 years and worked abroad which I loved!
Been home for nearly a year now and couldn’t find a graduate job, just working in a warehouse in Bridgend, hate my job and can’t see any way of getting out of it, thought I would have my shit sorted by 25, Waiting and looking for a break now.
You may not like what I'm about to say but if I were you I'd go back to uni and get a meaningful degree.Probably the most common degree and theres loads working in McDonalds.I remember my daughters english teacher's advice to her when she was 18."go to a proper uni and study a proper subject".So she went to Aberystwith Uni and studied english.If your still with me and not too pissed off with my cheek the irony is she now heads her own department as a busuness anylist at a commercial bank which on the face of it is strange when guys like you appear to have a qualification more suited to the role she's doing.

Soz
Alternatively, I have a Business Management degree, and I've just fallen into IT project management & it's clicked. Sometimes you just find yourself in the right place at the right time. I wouldn't have even considered that this was an option 12 months ago.