+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 500000 set to watch pope

500000 set to watch pope

I was brought up a Catholic due to my mother's ancestry but these people must be mad

I could understand it if Sabbath were playing a farewell gig with the original line up but this is just an idiot in a white coat , I see them every Thursday at my appointments

Re: 500000 set to watch pope

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was brought up a Catholic due to my mother's ancestry but these people must be mad

I could understand it if Sabbath were playing a farewell gig with the original line up but this is just an idiot in a white coat , I see them every Thursday at my appointments
    No matter what though, it’s difficult to shake off those Catholic roots don’t you think? Can’t defend the undefendable & the church has sheltered some horrible monsters but I do believe once a Catholic always a Catholic.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No matter what though, it’s difficult to shake off those Catholic roots don’t you think? Can’t defend the undefendable & the church has sheltered some horrible monsters but I do believe once a Catholic always a Catholic.
    Every world organisation has sheltered monsters, from the catholic church, to communist Russia and everything in between. It isn't just the church, its scouting the police social workers the media acting teachers .... you could go on all day

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Every world organisation has sheltered monsters, from the catholic church, to communist Russia and everything in between. It isn't just the church, its scouting the police social workers the media acting teachers .... you could go on all day
    Very true, if the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth came out, the world would descend into anarchic chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Very true, if the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth came out, the world would descend into anarchic chaos.
    It wouldn’t though. We all know the truth now. and nobody has the balls to do anything about it.

So the head of an organisation, riddled with paedophiles and rotten to the core is visiting Ireland and will be greeted by all the happy clappers. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    So the head of an organisation, riddled with paedophiles and rotten to the core is visiting Ireland and will be greeted by all the happy clappers. Nice!
    I think a lot of people are protesting too

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think a lot of people are protesting too
    Good. So they should.👍

Why all the empty seats? Over 1million came out to see the Pope last time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Brexit🤪

500000 set to watch pope ???

Crickey whose he playing and where

Rotten to the core is a bit harsh.
    Lots of bad, but also some good people.
    They are struggling to deal with it all for sure.

Is he winning ? bloody big home crowd, is the Dutch lad Justin Ina Frock, playing ?

Very messed up situation. I know an Irish builder who left Ireland because of this with the priests decades ago so it’s not new info. Didn’t have a clue what he was on about at the time.

I hope nobody takes their children with them!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Very messed up situation. I know an Irish builder who left Ireland because of this with the priests decades ago so it’s not new info. Didn’t have a clue what he was on about at the time.
    I remember the time Sinead O'Conner destroyed her singing career, when she ripped up a photo of the pope on live TV to highlight child abuse in the Catholic church. Everybody said she was nuts, but it turns out she was a very brave woman.

When the pope last came to the ROI 1.5 million went to see him

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I remember the time Sinead O'Conner destroyed her singing career, when she ripped up a photo of the pope on live TV to highlight child abuse in the Catholic church. Everybody said she was nuts, but it turns out she was a very brave woman.
    And bright

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And bright
    And an IRA supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    And an IRA supporter
    What was her contribution?