+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anyone need a website for their business?

Does anyone need a website for their business?

Just started a website design company and need some early business to put the company in the right direction. More than happy to sort bluebirds at a discounted price and a very good discounted price to. Here is my website, if you want to enquire please go via my website www.joshpatersonwebsitedesign.com. Many Thanks. \0/ /0\

Re: Does anyone need a website for their business?

I can't give you any business but here's some advice. Set up a contact email address that uses your domain name and ditch the Gmail one.
    And try to get something on your portfolio page. You must have built a few websites or have really got no experience?

In the process of setting up an email address that uses my domain and with regards to the portfolio page I have nothing to put in there as I've had no business since recently launching

All the best with the venture - but if you've recently launched and have no examples yet, I don't understand one of your colleagues writing, "I am focused on getting the company name and it's fabulous service and quality it provides to the very top".

Maybe that is not presented very well, it's meant to come across as that he will get the clients company name and it's fabulous service and quality it provides to the very top. Thanks for the advice though will try adjust it now.

It's a tough area in which to compete. I've designed my own web-sites using WYSIWYG programs and there are company's offering templates at ridiculous prices. I wish you well....

Thanks very much