+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

  1. #1

    Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/08/...-to-its-knees/

    Sad.

    Hopefully, a lesson learned by the rest of the world.

  2. #2

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    What lesson nick?

  3. #3

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What lesson nick?
    Fair play he's a stupid cnut

  4. #4

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Fair play he's a stupid cnut
    But only about a 1000th as stupid as you, sonny.

  5. #5

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    But only about a 1000th as stupid as you, sonny.
    Member of institute of housing , two honours degrees , two post graduate diplomas, city and guilds in advanced decorating techniques, you have a hnd in needlework from Guildford primary school you infantile chubby

  6. #6

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/08/...-to-its-knees/

    Sad.

    Hopefully, a lesson learned by the rest of the world.
    The only sad case is you , continually sucking Tory cock

  7. #7

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The only sad case is you , continually sucking Tory cock
    I do like a sensible reasoned political debate , with well set out constructed arguments .

    I think this one typified each stronger feelings , particularly delivered in such a thoughtful ,and meaningful way .

  8. #8

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The only sad case is you , continually sucking Tory cock
    Seconded

  9. #9
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,917
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Socialism brings a country to its knees.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do like a sensible reasoned political debate , with well set out constructed arguments .

    I think this one typified each stronger feelings , particularly delivered in such a thoughtful ,and meaningful way .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •