+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Republican accuses John McCain of announcing that he was stopping his cancer treatment just to harm her campaing

Heisenberg

Republican accuses John McCain of announcing that he was stopping his cancer treatment just to harm her campaing

Re: Republican accuses John McCain of announcing that he was stopping his cancer treatment just to harm her campaing

Her dreadful apology was almost as bad.
    Usual ‘the left, media, establishment to blame etc etc.
    Hateful bitch

Re: Republican accuses John McCain of announcing that he was stopping his cancer treatment just to harm her campaing

What a sad women.

One of those right wing ,southern state ,bible punching ,white teethed, blond hair , Palin type looking women , there like bloody clones ,see that look on thier TV chat shows .

God they make my teeth grate .

Bugger all to do with left or right wing media she's just darn right nasty .

I was glad to see she lost the primary election as well

If Trump's America and 'Who is America?' hasn't taught us that politics in the USA is riddled with idiots nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    If Trump's America and 'Who is America?' hasn't taught us that politics in the USA is riddled with idiots nothing will.
    Bruce Ohr agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    To be fair its been a mad world since the day they elected a B Actor as a President, they are so different to us its frightening .

Whatever side of the political divide you are in the UK its mainly sane compared to that lot, they intrigue me though, love thier patroism .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    To be fair its been a mad world since the day they elected a B Actor as a President, they are so different to us its frightening .

Whatever side of the political divide you are in the UK its mainly sane compared to that lot, they intrigue me though, love thier patroism .
    It appears frightening because people's masks are slipping to reveal what you have never seen before. I think it's all rather entertaining, especially the way the mainstream media are destroying themselves. Everyday more and more people are realising what is going on. The yanks are a bit further along the road compared to us, but Europe is changing slowly too. Just imagine another 6 years of Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Patriotism can mean bombing innocent civilians with nerve agents in far-off countries, of course. And invading countries that are unrelated to terrorist attacks, of course. Patriotism is usually blind obedience to any regime in power and doesn't necessarily involve any moral judgement.