+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Home form

Home form

This is the key to staying up. If you can pick 10-15 points up on the road over the season then we only need 25-30 from home games to stay up.

The only games I'd write off are Man City and Liverpool.

The likes of Arsenal, United, Chelsea can be got at imo.

Then we've got wolves, fulham, West Ham, palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley, Watford etc and there's no reason we can't win most of them. I think people writing us off already is silly.

Re: Home form

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    This is the key to staying up. If you can pick 10-15 points up on the road over the season then we only need 25-30 from home games to stay up.

The only games I'd write off are Man City and Liverpool.

The likes of Arsenal, United, Chelsea can be got at imo.

Then we've got wolves, fulham, West Ham, palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley, Watford etc and there's no reason we can't win most of them. I think people writing us off already is silly.
    So right but it’s about momentum. We need to start like Huddersfield did.
    We need 20 points minimum from the first half of the season

We are 3 games in let’s just Go with it and enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    We are 3 games in let’s just Go with it and enjoy it
    I have never seen this kind of mentality in football. Never. Go with what? What are we suppose to enjoy? A good rape and a beating? If slimmer of hope and god willing, there needs to be some serious tweaks getting the points. Tactical nouse and some luck and fight. But to sit back enjoy is not the answer..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    I have never seen this kind of mentality in football. Never. Go with what? What are we suppose to enjoy? A good rape and a beating? If slimmer of hope and god willing, there needs to be some serious tweaks getting the points. Tactical nouse and some luck and fight. But to sit back enjoy is not the answer..
    Well warnock says the same , just enjoy it ,
    Last time in there was all sorts off the field shaningans that it was hard to enjoy , with the rebrand ,infighting, Malky / tan fall out, ole the disaster , making headlines for all the wrong reasons
    We are three games in and we’re predicting a season of Doom and gloom
    The pundits are bad enough don’t want it from our own too

Of course I wa t us to win and to score goals and I was frustrated as the next fan on Saturday , but I think we’ll get better as the season progresses

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Well warnock says the same , just enjoy it ,
    Last time in there was all sorts off the field shaningans that it was hard to enjoy , with the rebrand ,infighting, Malky / tan fall out, ole the disaster , making headlines for all the wrong reasons
    We are three games in and we’re predicting a season of Doom and gloom
    The pundits are bad enough don’t want it from our own too

Of course I wa t us to win and to score goals and I was frustrated as the next fan on Saturday , but I think we’ll get better as the season progresses
    Warnock also said (if you want to take his word as gospel), that It would take a miracle to stay up. He also said he is very worried about lack of goals. Me, I’m worried about his backing and being a one trick pony. That being said, I believe Warnock will be gone by Christmas, and not even Pep will have a chance with this squad. But for what it’s worth, we are ready every week, aren’t we? In hope.