+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If Cardiff City had signed Messi

If Cardiff City had signed Messi

Re: If Cardiff City had signed Messi

Bloody hell, I know there's a battle to churn out content but this is completely dreadful. This is the kind of thing that you do when you're bored and give up after three games when you realise it's a pointless endeavour, and this guy has wrung 2,000 words out of it.

Quite a good read

Wouldn't mind those January signings either

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bloody hell, I know there's a battle to churn out content but this is completely dreadful. This is the kind of thing that you do when you're bored and give up after three games when you realise it's a pointless endeavour, and this guy has wrung 2,000 words out of it.
    It's not that bad, I think he does it as a regular thing for them and I've always avoided it because it looks like bollocks.

Planet football has some good interviews though, there 1 premier league appearance interviews were really good, especially the one with Rhys Weston.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Makes you wonder what the're predicting without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It's not that bad, I think he does it as a regular thing for them and I've always avoided it because it looks like bollocks.

Planet football has some good interviews though, there 1 premier league appearance interviews were really good, especially the one with Rhys Weston.
    https://www.planetfootball.com/author/luci-kelemen/

Oh god, he/she's done loads

Good memories of playing fm. Trying to get City into the PL with modest budgets. Then I'd use one of those tools to change the database and gift us a billionaire owner. Then it became boring and I would start again.

Have they lost some rights? I'm sure they used to have the real badges for each club.

Wouldn't mind playing a simpler version now and then, bit too detailed for the time I have free these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Good memories of playing fm. Trying to get City into the PL with modest budgets. Then I'd use one of those tools to change the database and gift us a billionaire owner. Then it became boring and I would start again.

Have they lost some rights? I'm sure they used to have the real badges for each club.

Wouldn't mind playing a simpler version now and then, bit too detailed for the time I have free these days.
    They have the rights for all the leagues but not the premier league I think.

The mobile version is nice and simple, I don't have time for the main one now it's too much hassle but the mobile one is much more straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Makes you wonder what the're predicting without him.
    We’re lucky to have 2 points already

The mobile version is nice and simple, I don't have time for the main one now it's too much hassle but the mobile one is much more straight forward.
    Cheers might have a look at the mobile version.

Yea now I think of it I'm sure the PL used to just have coloured shields.

Heisenberg

If we signed Messi... Who the f**k did Man Utd and Arsenal sign to finish first and second?!

I'd like to see them do a similar thing with Ronaldo, we'd probably end up top of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd like to see them do a similar thing with Ronaldo, we'd probably end up top of the league.

We'd still be last on MOTD

They don't have Premier League or Bundesliga, easy to download the badges though