+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What an absolute farce.

Re: What an absolute farce.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I hardly think that's relevant
    It is if your accusing me of posting it.

In fairness, don't actually understand the people who say "just enjoy the ride", regardless of the fact we are in alien territory I still want to see us win games. So this will in fact be a very negative, long, hard season with few moments of joy, and hopefully, just hopefully a moment of relief come the end of the season. But to say enjoy the ride, is too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It is if your accusing me of posting it.
    I don't see why

We are a laughing stock, and will be be till we limp out of the premier league, back into the championship.
    We’ve been invited to a party at a mansion, and turned up with half a bottle of Lambrusco.
    We’ve not even given ourselves a squeak with the squad we’ve got. Wolves and Fulham have added to their squads and both will more than likely survive, and possibly finish mid table or higher.
    Am I being negative? You bet I am.!!
    Will I carry on spending my hard earned supporting the City? You bet I will.
    Like most fans of all clubs, it’s a labour of love and we can’t kick the habit.

After just 3 games hey? Let’s leave the mansion and go back to our semi in birch grove with a huge wad of cash, we can then come back to the mansion in a year or so, better prepared, in a smart suit, nice motor and a fine woman in hand.

You are having a giraffe yeh?

I think the penny has dropped

At your expense I’m afraid.....

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think the penny has dropped
    Missed Delmbox. Good to see he’s out of clink and posting on here again.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    After just 3 games hey? Let’s leave the mansion and go back to our semi in birch grove with a huge wad of cash, we can then come back to the mansion in a year or so, better prepared, in a smart suit, nice motor and a fine woman in hand.
    That was so 'Swiss Toni'

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If you leave the mansion with a whimper, you’ll probably be old grey and pissing yourself before you’re invited back.