+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Probably one major decision I had in my mind for Sunday, I wont be doing that now"

"Probably one major decision I had in my mind for Sunday, I wont be doing that now"

A quote from NW's press conference earlier. Very interesting. I'll go with it being around Madine, who definitely didn't play himself into contention for Sunday.

Re: "Probably one major decision I had in my mind for Sunday, I wont be doing that now"

That's what I read in to it, possibly it was going to be Madine for Ken, but not now.

Re: "Probably one major decision I had in my mind for Sunday, I wont be doing that now"

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    That's what I read in to it, possibly it was going to be Madine for Ken, but not now.
    Hang on
    Did one of the substitutes play very well after they came on?

I think it might have more to do with a decision NOT to drop someone.

The quote makes most sense in that he won't be dropping someone.

Might have been the formation

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Hang on

Ward looked good when he came on. Paterson and Ken didn't do a lot. The other thought I had was Reid or Jazz - he was thinking of starting one of them on Sunday, but now he won't.

Heisenberg

Hang on

Isn't that the same thing?

..going to the game.. ??

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    ..going to the game.. ??

He also said something to the effect he needs to get the team playing in a way that gets the crowd of their seats. Rather than just sticking 11 men behind the ball. Perhaps a soundbite or perhaps he thinks we need to try to evolve to have any chance of surviving.

I think we have to be prepared to have a go at Arsenal. Sitting back will only end in failure.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I think we have to be prepared to have a go at Arsenal. Sitting back will only end in failure.
    Press , bite hard and attack from kick off has to be the game ,bugger the number of yellows ,lets get folks rocking ,like NW's first game against Brizzies.

In many ways this game might be more winnable than the Newcastle one, as NW and co will have had as their first priority not losing to a team that is likely to be struggling this season along with us. This match will be seen as a shot to nothing...

Hang on