+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are Cardiff a smaller club than Fulham and wolves ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are Cardiff a smaller club than Fulham and wolves ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    I would hope we stay a small club, and never ever move from out ground, ourhome is our club, to move would be the end of Ffc
    Nice post.

What are ticket prices like these days? I work in Putney a couple of days per week and they used to advertise season tickets at the station and they were peanuts. Obviously you've moved on as a club, but is it still reasonable, or is a small ground and growing demand driving prices up?

Re: Are Cardiff a smaller club than Fulham and wolves ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Nice post.

What are ticket prices like these days? I work in Putney a couple of days per week and they used to advertise season tickets at the station and they were peanuts. Obviously you've moved on as a club, but is it still reasonable, or is a small ground and growing demand driving prices up?
    Thanks
    Prices for us season ticket holders who bought early were the similar, if not rise of over £200. Burnley tickets were reasonable £30
    Single tickets are now expensive Arsenal cheapest ticket £60-£75 most expensive, average price is £50 so not cheap, it’s not a working class game anymore