+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Bluebirds club account

New Bluebirds club account

Re: New Bluebirds club account

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    It would be useful if the account confirmation email was actually sent to those hoping to register....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    It would be useful if the account confirmation email was actually sent to those hoping to register....
    Absolute waste of time. Tried several times & although you register you are not sent an email with a link to confirm your email address. Why can’t the club or whoever is doing it on their behalf get it right? So basically those who had an old account do not now have an account. Why are things made so difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by bridgendbluebird1927 View Post
    Absolute waste of time. Tried several times & although you register you are not sent an email with a link to confirm your email address. Why can’t the club or whoever is doing it on their behalf get it right? So basically those who had an old account do not now have an account. Why are things made so difficult?
    Cardiff tradition, innit?

You have to click the resend email link. It would appear that the initial email is not sent.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    You have to click the resend email link. It would appear that the initial email is not sent.
    That doesn't work either, at least not for me as I tried a couple of times earlier this evening....nothing in my inbox or in spam. Bloody useless and now I have no e-ticketing account.

My link to confirm the account ended up in my junk folder so it may be worth checking for the missing email in there

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    That doesn't work either, at least not for me as I tried a couple of times earlier this evening....nothing in my inbox or in spam. Bloody useless and now I have no e-ticketing account.
    This !

I found mine in junk

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Cardiff tradition, innit?
    Just like our defence, difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    Just resent the reset them reset the sent resent code , then reset it, if it doesn't reset the the resend ,ring em.

I had a palaver with resending links but I think I now have a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    THIS

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I've done that and still no e-mail, junk folder or not.

I’m not getting the email either. Tried the resend link several times.

Nor me tried several times

Gave me a new fan number with no privalages!
    And yes I did link my fan number🙄

Mine didn't arrive either, I emailed the club and they replied back in 5 mins with a link that worked