+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ‘Little gem’

‘Little gem’

In his pre-match conference today Warnock mentioned a little gem in the academy that is close to breaking into the first team squad.
    Any ideas who?

Re: ‘Little gem’

Craig Bellamy?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Craig Bellamy?
    I wish... Perhaps it's Coxe?

James Waite played in the first team friendly vs Rotherham?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    My money is on this kid ....... heard great things about him

About time someone broke through.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    About time someone broke through.
    Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    My money is on this kid ....... heard great things about him
    I agree, it's been a long wait

Its all gone a bit quiet with regards to Spence, wasn't he meant to be close at one point?

Strange name for a footballer but good luck to him. Better start thinking about a song for him.

Hopefully this is just the tip of the iceberg

Midfielder he said... Spence maybe .

Although he’s not been given many under 23 games and surely that’s what he needs next in his development?

Leafy Lettuce from Iceland.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Strange name for a footballer but good luck to him. Better start thinking about a song for him.
    Oh come lettuce adore him...

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Brillant , that made me chuckle .

Hope Neil reads that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yep that will do nicely.

That’ll do icely

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hope romaine's here cos i want him to stay

I think James Waite's injured - he's not been playing for the Under 23s lately.

The midfield three for the Under 18s complement each other really well. Keenan Pattern is the "enforcer" I suppose, but he's also a nice passer of the ball and can get forward. Captain Sam Bowen is the one they play through and he is very good technically, while Sion Spence is the one with an eye for goal who plays in the number ten type role with a good appreciation of what's going on around him - if Neil Warnock was talking about one of them, I'd say it was most likely to be Spence.

I like Isaak Davies as well, he's been around the Under 18 team for a couple of years now, but I think he might well be still sixteen - he's played as a striker during that time, but he's being used more of a winger and he hasn't lost his scoring knack, he's a good finisher.

We have a kid in the academy that's good enough for the EPL? Wow. That would really be something.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think James Waite's injured - he's not been playing for the Under 23s lately.

The midfield three for the Under 18s complement each other really well. Keenan Pattern is the "enforcer" I suppose, but he's also a nice passer of the ball and can get forward. Captain Sam Bowen is the one they play through and he is very good technically, while Sion Spence is the one with an eye for goal who plays in the number ten type role with a good appreciation of what's going on around him - if Neil Warnock was talking about one of them, I'd say it was most likely to be Spence.

I like Isaak Davies as well, he's been around the Under 18 team for a couple of years now, but I think he might well be still sixteen - he's played as a striker during that time, but he's being used more of a winger and he hasn't lost his scoring knack, he's a good finisher.
    You watch them more than NW , perhaps he should read your reports more closely 😉

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We have a kid in the academy that's good enough for the EPL? Wow. That would really be something.
    He said break into the squad, that means he could be anywhere from PL to League 2 at the moment