+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer Deadline

Transfer Deadline

What time is the deadline today? I've not heard anything on Tomlin or Pilks?

Re: Transfer Deadline

Tomlin seems to be in Dubai...

5pm England I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Tomlin seems to be in Dubai...
    Perhaps Swansea were interested.

If one or both are not loaned out before 5pm, does that mean they can't play for anyone until January at the earliest?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    If one or both are not loaned out before 5pm, does that mean they can't play for anyone until January at the earliest?
    Yes, unless they go abroad to a country where their window is different, such as MLS or Russia.

No news on either player. Seems strange. Some interesting deals have gone through today. Bolton will end up spending a 7-figure sum on Forest Green striker Christian Doidge - he's been mentioned in dispatches on here in the past. Chris Martin joins Hull on a season-loan from Derby and Zach Clough goes on loan from Forest to Rochdale - I've always rated him, but based on this move I must be the only one. Joe Mason goes on loan from Wolves to Pompey, that £3m we had for him was a nice bit of business. Tammy Abraham out on loan again from Chelsea, this time to Villa. Talking of Chelsea, one of the strangest transfers ever must be Michael Hector. They signed him from Reading for £4m in 2015 and he's yet to play a first team game. He goes out on loan to Wednesday.

Think the adding to the squad with the NML injury and deadline changes to the 25 can be put to bed now.