+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ignore function?

Ignore function?

Still available if you want to ignore someone on the forum ? Can’t find it. Want to filter out the undesirables.

Re: Ignore function?

You can’t do it on mobile version but on full site you click on there name and click add to ignore list, then confirm it.

click on their profile, then add to ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You can’t do it on mobile version but on full site you click on there name and click add to ignore list, then confirm it.
    I see. I’m on mobile. Nice one.

I’ve never, and never would, put anyone on ignore. It’s only a message board. I like to see everyone’s comments, be they words of wisdom, or horse manure.
    It’s all part of the fun on here.

I agree. Just some people seem to consistently clog things up with irrelevant comments. May as well filter out repeat offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’ve never, and never would, put anyone on ignore. It’s only a message board. I like to see everyone’s comments, be they words of wisdom, or horse manure.
    It’s all part of the fun on here.
    I used to think like that but if someone’s chatting absolute shite all the time I block them now. I don’t block people for having different opinions but if it’s non stop repetitive shite i block them.

Same as I wouldn’t sit next to a simpleton at a bar every day listening to him telling me the world was being run by lizards or that Leeds United were a big club over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I see. I’m on mobile. Nice one.
    Go to the bottom of the page on mobile and click full site and you can do it there. Then click mobile at the top when you’re done to get back to the mobile version.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Same as I wouldn’t sit next to a simpleton at a bar every day listening to him telling me the world was being run by lizards or that Leeds United were a big club over and over again.
    I felt crushed when I first saw this post and my feelings were in turmoil

But then I saw the Leeds comment and knew it wasn’t me

To think you found the need to post this topic is so ****ing boring,Ive added you to my ignore list,In fact your the only one on it

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Still available if you want to ignore someone on the forum ? Can’t find it. Want to filter out the undesirables.
    You will end up talking to yourself.