+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine - Goal Machine.

Gary Madine - Goal Machine.

Hope to see some of this in the near future Gary.

https://youtu.be/MHynv2lLkyA

Re: Gary Madine - Goal Machine.

Should've been a free kick against him for the second goal

I'd like to see him play .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yeah me too - as long as we're 4 nil up and he's coming on for the last 2 minutes to kill time.

Should've started against Bournemouth.

I saw him play on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Yeah me too - as long as we're 4 nil up and he's coming on for the last 2 minutes to kill time.
    To be fair he is a lot better in the air than Zohore.

If we can get crosses into the box for him instead of aimlessly limping it up to him we might actually score.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    To be fair he is a lot better in the air than Zohore.

If we can get crosses into the box for him instead of aimlessly limping it up to him we might actually score.
    Zohore's pace and movement is way better though, we make so many more chances with zohore in the team.
    His finishing isn't the best, but I'd rather make chances as eventually he'll hit a hot streak

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Zohore's pace and movement is way better though, we make so many more chances with zohore in the team.
    His finishing isn't the best, but I'd rather make chances as eventually he'll hit a hot streak
    Yeah can’t argue with that. I think it’s becsuse we play differently when zohore is on the team. More balls into the channels etc.

I still don't see why we can't have a tactical plan B , with Madine as an option if its nil, nil ,with 20 to go,and the Zohore option has run its course , or an outside of the box thought Patterson up front ,he's abrasive,more mobile than Madine ,can head a ball , is very brave ,and can finish ,half decent touch ?

I still don't see why we can't have a tactical plan B , with Madine as an option if its nil, nil ,with 20 to go,and the Zohore option has run its course , or an outside of the box thought Patterson up front ,he's abrasive,more mobile than Madine ,can head a ball , is very brave ,and can finish ,half decent touch ?
    Good grief

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Good grief
    You don't know until you try it , it's not about a long term solution or evolution tactic ,its about trying something different for a short moment in a game.

Zohore holds the ball up i agree. Wbat else does he do? Feck all. Crosses come to him, he ducks away from every one, he is a waste of time in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka View Post
    Zohore holds the ball up i agree. Wbat else does he do? Feck all. Crosses come to him, he ducks away from every one, he is a waste of time in the box.
    Pace?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Pace?
    3 games in what pace has he shown. He hasnt got past 1 Prem defender with pace. He's a striker that cant strike. He is shite in the box where most main goalscorers goals come from.