+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Denmark in danger of UEFA ban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Denmark in danger of UEFA ban

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    2300 CET on Saturday, I believe. They'll get stuffed tonight and they'll magically come to an agreement I'd imagine.
    think this will happen. It's basically a stand off and they know the friendly game is going to go in their favour I mean this one game could basically stop them using the competition as a format to qualify. If we beat them comfortably then they can't do anything in return game if we beat Ireland twice.

The players don't need a lot of preparation time as had world cup recently

Re: Denmark in danger of UEFA ban

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    think this will happen. It's basically a stand off and they know the friendly game is going to go in their favour I mean this one game could basically stop them using the competition as a format to qualify. If we beat them comfortably then they can't do anything in return game if we beat Ireland twice.

The players don't need a lot of preparation time as had world cup recently
    They will also be absolutely desperate to show how passionate are they. This is all of their life defining reputations at stake.

They will have their strongest team v us no question at all.

Then when they do they either show up and give their absolute all to show it was never about the money really, or they give a half arsed performance which could be career/reputation defining for them all involved.