+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The support today

The support today

From Ward’s goal was something to be ashamed of, I know I’m going to get shot down for this but we did not get behind the team.
    I feel we could have roared Cardiff for a point or possibly more today.
    If we want to make CCS a fortress then something needs to change drastically because that was a joke.

Overall though, excellent performance and plenty of positives to take forward.

Re: The support today

This board is all about having opinions and on this occasion my opinion differs to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    From Ward’s goal was something to be ashamed of, I know I’m going to get shot down for this but we did not get behind the team.
    If we want to make CCS a fortress then something needs to change drastically because that was a joke.

You're joking, right?

Talksport who were there plus Warnock have raved about todays support and commented on the amazing noise levels.

Strange post.

Which part of the ground do you sit? Canton was giving it a great go even if other stands can potentially play a greater role too.

You are talking bollocks. That was a fantastic atmosphere. The team can be proud of their effort. The fans likewise. If we do go down this season providing the side give it everything and the fans too like today then there'll be no complaints from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Talksport who were there plus Warnock have raved about todays support and commented on the amazing noise levels.

Strange post.
    Seems like a desperate effort to be "controversial" to me.

Stadiums full of part time Liverpool and Man United supporters. That's why.

Had a few beers, but I’m pretty sure the only chant that took off in the last 20 minutes was to Callum Paterson?
    Just got in, going to watch back on sky!

Atmosphere was excellent today.
    Don’t know what more people expect ?

Absolute bollox

Watched the game on tv at a hotel in Majorca.

The spurs fan next to me commented on the cracking atmosphere at the stadium.

Feedback

Watched the game from block 118, we sounded very quiet whereas arsenal were loud. It's all about perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Watched the game from block 118, we sounded very quiet whereas arsenal were loud. It's all about perspective.
    Absolute bollux

118 is right by the Arsenal fans so not suprising.

I was in the middle of the Canton and the crowd was bouncing, very good atmosphere

Had a few beers, but I’m pretty sure the only chant that took off in the last 20 minutes was to Callum Paterson?
    You are full of shit but you don't need me to tell you that because you know yourself.

Talking bollocks. Canton was bouncing.

On tv it came across as a great atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I was in the middle of the Canton and the crowd was bouncing, very good atmosphere
    Great support. We need to keep this going win loose or draw.We are building a club here if we keep this support up we are surely going to grow onward and upwards.

The arsenal fans were only loud while they were leading, the rest if the have you couldn't hear them at all!

Which stand were you in? We sang pretty much non stop in the Canton, the atmosphere was great. Also I’m guessing you’re mistaking the Lacazette chant for the Paterson one.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Great support. We need to keep this going win loose or draw.We are building a club here if we keep this support up we are surely going to grow onward and upwards.
    It's relatively easy to get up for the big games but our biggest game over next couple of weeks is Burnley at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Which stand were you in? We sang pretty much non stop in the Canton, the atmosphere was great. Also I’m guessing you’re mistaking the Lacazette chant for the Paterson one.
    100% Lacazette chant. Beginning to think the poster was pissed and wandered into the away end.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    100% Lacazette chant. Beginning to think the poster was pissed and wandered into the away end.
    Sounds likely

Anyone that knows CCS, knows that the Canton can make a right racket but it just doesn’t seem to carry as far as the other end, hence away fans often comment that we were quiet and vice versa.