+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International break and out of the bottom 3

International break and out of the bottom 3

I think most of us would have taken that at the season opening whistle.

Added bonus is we actually are starting to look good up front. Or was that just Arsenal being crap?

Re: International break and out of the bottom 3

We’re playing in the Premier League with, let’s be honest, a Championship squad. NWs job is to try and make it work. Since losing away (without Camarasa and Arter), we then picked up our first point, then our first away point, now we’ve scored our first goals and seen an improvement in our attacking play. It’s all about progress. I think the majority of our fans understand that and will stick behind the team.

Obviously we have some very tough games to come which I think most City fans would see as a bit of a free hit, if we get anything at all from them it would be a bonus. But those games apart, if we continue to improve, pick up a few wins between now and January, hopefully VT will allow a little bit of money to be spent in the window.

Plenty to be positive about

I'm going to enjoy the season no matter what, but 2 points from 4 games is difficult to be too optimistic about. Still early days though.

I though we were good today in a lot of areas ,except up front where we dont have the quality others do , with a sensible head we could have scored at least 2 more today which is a positive , lets get through September,hey were not bottom