+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City lose with honour in a game which I don’t think anyone could have seen coming.

City lose with honour in a game which I don’t think anyone could have seen coming.

Re: City lose with honour in a game which I don’t think anyone could have seen coming.

I was impressed with Ward - then again he's impressed already from what little we had seen of him. Not sure about Reid. He doesn't look strong enough for the Prem. IMHO. Looks a tad lightweight and really missed a complete sitter in the 1st half..

Re: City lose with honour in a game which I don’t think anyone could have seen coming.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Great game, though I called 2-3 before. Well atually I called either a 0-0 or 2-3

Giveno it 24 hrs to reflect on the match. Like you Bob I came away on a high. Perhaps it's misplaced, perhaps not.
    Loads of things to say but first players who look prem league.
    Etheridge
    Bennett
    Arter
    Camarasa
    Ralls
    Juries still out on Reid and Ward,
    Manga,Morrison, Bamba Hoilett need to up their game.
    I see 442 as the way forward as 2 wingers are a luxury unless you have a top class striker who can play the lone role.
    Next 2 games Warnock will probably play same team. Attack best form of defence v superior players.
    Finally we miss Gunnar's long throws. Important marginal gain with them. No good having Morrie throwing them. We lose his hrading ability Inot the box.