We showed that we have goals in us and I believe we could have easily scored more yesterday. I realise that we have to be sensible and can’t go attacking constantly in order to guard our back line and goal, however, we went equalised twice and then went back to defending again but could we have just kept going and looked for another goal? IMO I think we could have gone on and won the game if we had just had some more confidence and played abit more attacking. Don’t get me wrong, we were 2nd best on the field yesterday but definetely not in terms of effort, I just mean the quality of Arsenal was way above us but that doesn’t mean that we can win some of these games. Of course, it’s a risky strategy to attack all the time and we have to find a balance but I really think we should have pushed on after goin g 2-2. It’s all very well in hindsight saying this because if we had drawn, it would have been the correct decision to shut up shop but the trouble is we can get away with that in the championship but perhaps not in the PL. we were unlucky not to get a draw yesterday. There are big pro owing signs from the team and at some point soon itll pay off and we will get some wins. It may not come in the next 2 though

Overall there is a lot to be positive about.