+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LAST 600 tickets for CHELSKIE on sale today to season ticket holders. First :-----------

LAST 600 tickets for CHELSKIE on sale today to season ticket holders. First :-----------

First come first served, get in there now.

It says from 10am

PS:---- We have about 10 seats on the Llanishen coach. (no tickets left though)

Re: LAST 600 tickets for CHELSKIE on sale today to season ticket holders. First :-----------

Can’t get through or login to my account.

Re: LAST 600 tickets for CHELSKIE on sale today to season ticket holders. First :-----------

Have you done the account update thing as per emails sent out by the club? You need to do this to purchase tickets etc.

Sold out

Sorted now. The club had to do it. Got my Chelsea tickets as well. Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Sorted now. The club had to do it. Got my Chelsea tickets as well. Happy days.
    Hope that phone number helped

Enjoy your weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Hope that phone number helped

Enjoy your weekend
    Thanks Bluetit

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Sold out
    Incidentally, how many tickets were originally allocated ?