+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O'Neil whinging..

O'Neil whinging..

..if it was us Giggs would do the same

Re: O'Neil whinging..

What's he whinging about?

Don’t worry, I’m sure Denmark will be facing our 3rd team after O’Niells ROI side kick the living shite out of us all over the park tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    What's he whinging about?
    it's not fair on Eire

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    it's not fair on Eire
    Are you down tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Are you down tonight?
    not tonight R..skint atm

Tbf I understand why, if Ireland were playing the danish 5 a side team we’d be fuming

It does make a mockery of the competition.

Ideally they would be forced to just keep the same quality of team they put out against us again in the Ireland game but that's impossible to govern.

Could void the matches but then they have picked Danish footballers for the match so I don't see how.

At best a fine probably. Just one of these odd situations where there is nothing in place to deal with.

They’ve already been fined once in the last 12 months because they couldn’t submit a woman’s World Cup squad after a similar issue.

Apparently the Danish FA want every player who’s capped to sign over image rights to them and to pay the players more of less nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    They’ve already been fined once in the last 12 months because they couldn’t submit a woman’s World Cup squad after a similar issue.

Apparently the Danish FA want every player who’s capped to sign over image rights to them and to pay the players more of less nothing.
    I guess the players last night are effectively crossing the picket. Difficult to begrudge someone who never expected an international cap to accept one but they are being used by the association really. Fantastic for the individual though

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I guess the players last night are effectively crossing the picket. Difficult to begrudge someone who never expected an international cap to accept one but they are being used by the association really. Fantastic for the individual though
    It’s why all the danish players from the top 3 or 4 divisons turned it down I think. Yeah some experience for these lads

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    not tonight R..skint atm
    ok mate. Catch up soon.

They're all semi pro/amateur/futsal, so they probably won't see it as crossing a picket line. Anyway, I'd never begrudge someone an opportunity to play for their country, no matter what the circumstances those lads have a Denmark cap now and you can never take that away from them. Used maybe but I'd happily be "used" by Wales if I got a cap!

He does my f*cking head in. A hypocrite who sends his teams out to kick the hell out of the other team and then squeals like a pig when teams have the temerity to front them up.

A c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    He does my f*cking head in. A hypocrite who sends his teams out to kick the hell out of the other team and then squeals like a pig when teams have the temerity to front them up.

A c*nt
    They turned that away game into a fight. I absolutely despise him and Keane, and they have the cheek to turn into saints afterwards.

Knowing us Denmark will probably beat us ��

I dont think it's a picket line per se, more that the Danish fa won't play them unless they sign the agreement. If the players were given the chance to play the game under the old agreement and agree the new contract after the game they would all accept it

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They turned that away game into a fight. I absolutely despise him and Keane, and they have the cheek to turn into saints afterwards.
    Once upon a time they compared that pr*ck to Clough. Chalk and cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I dont think it's a picket line per se, more that the Danish fa won't play them unless they sign the agreement. If the players were given the chance to play the game under the old agreement and agree the new contract after the game they would all accept it
    Sounds like the "employees" have "withdrawn" their labour over a pay dispute. I'd say other than them actually manning a picket line, that's as close as you'll get to one.

The employers have said don’t turn up for work.

Crikey, this Ireland team are awful, or are we starting to look good again?

The whinging old fecker will be shown the door soon.
    Now that will be something to whinge about.

Some predicted us getting kicked off the park tonight and it wasn't for their lack of trying.
    Joe Allen got caught late almost every time.

Can't see any drastic changes of tactics for the Dublin game, I just hope we have a strong set of officials protecting our superstars.... all eleven of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    The employers have said don’t turn up for work.
    A good old fashioned lock out.