+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tickets

Tickets

Hopefully all the people who have been shouting for Wales games to be played at the Rugby stadium so that more fans can attend games have managed to get tickets for tonight's game.

Re: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Hopefully all the people who have been shouting for Wales games to be played at the Rugby stadium so that more fans can attend games have managed to get tickets for tonight's game.
    I do agree with the message. However, apart from click bait wales on line type stories I’m not sure many people have actually been calling for a return to the millennium? Certainly not people who’ve actually been going to games anyway.

Having said that 30k for what is still seen as a friendly on a Thursday night is decent.

Will be interesting to see how many pop along to the match against Spain next month.
    Third full at best?
    Part of me doesn't want a huge crowd so that Wales won't want to play at the Millennium again.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I do agree with the message. However, apart from click bait wales on line type stories I’m not sure many people have actually been calling for a return to the millennium? Certainly not people who’ve actually been going to games anyway.

Having said that 30k for what is still seen as a friendly on a Thursday night is decent.
    6000 walk up seems a lot !!!!!!!!

24000 sold as of yesterday (Wednesday), at midday.

As you say, it's good for a friendly.

Can I just add, where the f uck has it been advertised, because I ain't seen any. If I was not a footie fan, I would not even know it was on !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

That's the point. Those who go to games regularly haven't been calling for games to be played at the Rugby ground. However, I've seen plenty of calls for it on social media, and there have been some on here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Will be interesting to see how many pop along to the match against Spain next month.
    Third full at best?
    Part of me doesn't want a huge crowd so that Wales won't want to play at the Millennium again.
    As I've said previously, I won't be going to the Spain game. It would appear that quite a few of the people I regularly go with will not be going either.